COMIC RELIEF - DISGRACEFUL

going back to the original subject for one minute -

How come everybody moans about somebody talking about bonking or shagging on TV, and yet nobody ever seems to moan about whats on the radio?

We have the likes of Rita Ora singing about wanting sex when she is drunk, Bruno Mars singing about how his girls sex takes him to paradise, and Will.I.Am and Britney talking about Bitches and Macklemoore singing about his big c**k to name but a few.

For me this is far worse, because songs get played over and over and they are played at all times of day.

Sponsored Links
Different strokes for different folks.

We are all entitled to our own opinions,.
Some people realise that and some people are just idiots and itch for a fight.

We know WHO they are .

Usually it's the COMPO CLUB.

Different strokes for different folks.

We are all entitled to our own opinions,.

I agree completely.

However, I don't like childish name-calling. After all, aren't we all supposed to be adults on here? Well, nearly all!

Africa's problem is they had a Stone-age Brain Drain and all the bright ones left, leaving complete idiots behind.
A bit like whats happening in the UK...

And before you ask, only 5 more years before another 'bright one' leaves for good... ;)

The brain drain isn't really fact. It is mostly put about by desperate newspaper reporters hooked on negative reporting syndrome and looking for any kind of story. Figures show that the majority of UK students achieving top grades either stay in the UK or work overseas for UK based companies. Yes of course some do leave (that's a good thing) but many also come here from other countries (also a good thing) which results in a fairly healthy supply of top brains.

The problem with this country (apart from the dire quality of newspaper reporting) isn't the quantity, quality and aspirations of the top brains. It is the quantity, quality aspiration of the not so top brains. This link sums it up nicely.

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-e...ctor-launched-at-british-college-8451827.html

And that's not an attack on the entertainment industry. My objection is that too many young people seem satisfied with temporary fame and fortune with minimum effort.

Sponsored Links
RONCON, The slavery you talk about, can you answer me the following please.

1. Who rounded up the natives to sell them as slaves??
2. Who then sold them to the white men??
And more to the point who is STILL rounding up slaves and selling them on? Is it not time to move on and deal with the present.

Back