Texecom alarm help needed

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello i have installed a texecom premier 48 panel with premier com GSM unit a premier elite odyssey 3 bell and a pyronix twin alert.

I managed to program the prenter header through wintex and is shown on the send sms but how to you program the name (first line of sended SMS). Manual says name programmed into phone? how is that done?

About the premier elite odyssey what should be the jumpers for normal operation? i have them set as battery off SAB on and LC on. Is that correct?

Thank you for your time!

Sponsored Links
printer header is for your address e.g MY HOUSE .... the rest of the info is taken off the zone description e.g KITCEN thats all you need to put in, time and date is taken off panel. bell box battery on / sab on / low current depends on panel load so either. ok

Thanks for the reply Sparkymarka.

With the battery jumper to the on position will the bell activate if i power off the panel? (remove mains and battery from panel)

If yes how is that dissabled if you wanna power off the panel to add something?

You need to switch the strobe on and off three times from the bell test menu on your keypad. This puts the bellbox into engineers hold off mode. It will cause one of the LEDs to stop flashing when it's in hold off mode.

You can now remove the cover off the bell or remove its power without the bell going off. It will remain in hold off mode for ten minutes if you don't do anything, or until the cover is on and the power is restored.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back