Indesit WIDL 146 - Dryer Heater Relay Error

Hey everyone! Thought I'd give an update for people who might have the same problem and are looking through such threads, and just for the sake of completion...

The board works again! :)) I've brought the broken PCB to a group of experts and they seem to have replaced the capacitor at the back. They also replaced the wire that had a flashover, which I could have never done... xD

Sooo Leccy knew it all the time (thanks again!) :p Oh well.. I didn't have a spare capacitor anyway :p I'd also like to thank zipper and jj4091 for their help! Cheers,

Ethem

Sponsored Links
Thanks for posting that you had a happy conclusion, its nice to get some feedback 'even if we are totally wrong' as it helps us and others.

Life is all about continual learning.

Hi,
Can anyone show me on the picture where is each connector is plugged in?
Thank you.
Bogdan.

Hi friends, can anyone tel me the reference of the component that i mark in the photo?

Please i need some help...

Sponsored Links
Hi friends, can anyone tel me the reference of the component that i mark in the photo?

Because I have problems with the specific PCB.
has blown the components shown by the arrows (stabilizer) and i can not read the code in order to replace it. Can you give me the information contained on it please?
I am indebted.

:D Hello Peeps!! - First time on here so bare with me.

Can anyone tell me in this current subject matter, does this fan have a Relay/Thermostat? if so where is it located, on the wire, on the fan-motor or the PCB?

The problem I have at the moment is that the drum is turning but there no heat as fan isnt working. I have already replaced the heating element so I know that this is OK.Also the machine washes clothes OK with warm water too.

I was planning on replacong the board altogather because there was no current reaching the fan, Im not sure if it is due to a component on board or on wire. if it is on the board can anyone tell me which one it is, as I am unable to obtain the schematics. for my machine Hotpoint Aquarious WDL540 - which to my surprise appears to use the same PCB as Indesit!!

Sorry its lengthy, but I hope to hear your thoughts.

Thanks

If the fan is not working you will still get heat from the dryer. Check the two black wires on the pcb make sure there not loose. No diagrams trade only. Pcb will not be the same as indesit it's got to be programmed for that mc. Cost of pcb 80.00 plus smart card 20. Plus reader to prog it 150.

Yeah Thanks for that, but its not throwing heat into the drum, as the fan isnt working.....

So the heater box on top is hot , if yes check the two black wires on the pcb from the fan.

I know this is too late but maybe for another person in need... I've just disassembled my washer/dryer as it stopped drying.
This component is triac BTB16-800B .

Regards

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back