murder in woolich

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
so when will our great leaders finally realise that certain foreign nationals have no respect for other religions or beliefs?

we are dealing with third world countries and third world people who are still maturing in the evolution of their countries.

as a developed country we cannot expect these people to behave in a respectable manner and protest or demonstrate in a reasonable manner.

they are worse than animals, they only kill when they have to.

Sponsored Links
15th century customs. was envitable im afraid. but hey we all live in a wonderful diverse society.
any foreigner will tell you ( and im girlfriend is slowak) that the problem england has is that english peolpe im afraid are quite too faced about many things including the subject of racism, immigration etc etc. no one admits there true feelings in public but rather behind closed doors thus the prevailing illusion that we live in a harmonious society. i suspect that it has been relatively quite in london race wise some simply because the only british whites in london are graduates, middle class putney crew . media darlings who love the grit of east london and few council estate dwellers left over who will eventually die and be replaced with non uk nationals.
his poor family .
still schools of hatred will continue to florish and be funded by the uk government, aid given to barbaric 15th century nations, political asylum to anti western anti women anti gay clerics who say they will be tortured at home . sickening to the core.
glad i moved out of that shihole. rant over

The obvious question is: is there a link with Sweden?
Very odd that there is a total silence about this. DA-notice comes to mind.

sadly as with 7 7 it will transpire that these are british born muslims
a nation that took their parents from some dump in rural pakistan
gave them free nhs and school n no doubt all on benefits
perhaps if we didnt have such a welfare state these people would
have responsibility and live normal lifes

Sponsored Links
Police should have shot to kill, straight through the heart.

Muslim b*****d. Now the NHS has got to pay to make them better, then the prison keep them.

Should have left the f*c*ers to die on the side of the street in agony.

Why, when that is exactly what people of their mindset want? Those of that warped ideology don't fear death and judging by the fact they waited for armed police and charged at them, were hoping they'd be killed. Hopefully they'll be kept alive and can spend the rest of their lives in jail. They'll soon wish they'd been left to die.

Police should have shot to kill, straight through the heart.

The police are only trained to shoot to kill. This is because a bullet to the heart is the quickest way to disable someone.

The training seems to assume that they are shooting at someone who is shooting at them or detonating a bomb and need to be immediately disabled ( killed ).

I disagree with this training because there are many cases, someone with a sword for example, who dont need to be killed but just disabled from walking.

For a while I went out with a 19 stone 5' 9" IC3 firearms trained policewoman! ( With 48FF bits too! )

For a while I went out with a 19 stone 5' 9" IC3 firearms trained policewoman! ( With 48FF bits too! )[/quote]

Bet she was a sight for sore eyes, you couldn't bend wire that shape ;)[/quote][/quote]

I bet she looked well cute in her Sari ;)

The woman that lay down next to the soldier deserves a medal, I was completely touched by her humanity and disregard for her own safety to help another.

The contrast couldnt be greater than between her and the soldiers assassins which is why it was even more poignant.

If the soldier was my son it would give me a small comfort

Well done those ladies who did not care about there own safety and went to the dying/dead soldiers aid.

But Why did it take armed police 20 mins to arrive on site . Is this not our capital city that is meant to under continual terrorist threat .

Thank fek they did not run amok for those 20 mins killing and maiming others while the unarmed cops hid up the road .

Stark contrast to what happened in glasgow when members of the public just gave the terrorists a good kicking

But Why did it take armed police 20 mins to arrive on site . Is this not our capital city that is meant to under continual terrorist threat .

Thank fek they did not run amok for those 20 mins killing and maiming others while the unarmed cops hid up the road .

Probably too busy nicking someone for doing 36 in a 30mph limit to get some cash into the coffers :rolleyes:

killing them turns them into martyrs, its what they want.

i notice it took two of them in a car to take him down first, before they hacked at him.

a fine example of cowardice. low life scum, in the same league as paedophiles.

Sponsored Links
Back