Guilty!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Of exposing the truth!

If anyone was in doubt that America is the home of the 'free and the brave', then they should be in no doubt now...

Linky Linky

They convict a real 'patriot' with a pre-ordained verdict so that the killing machine can continue to peddle it's illegal wars!
fook America...

And that includes the NSA spies as they are no doubt watching... ;)

Sponsored Links
Well ellal, would you like to tell us what secrets you know? Perhaps you know some Muslim fanatics, plotting to blow this country up? Or maybe you know radicals, who are preparing to wage, Jihad against us? Spill the beans dear chap... You too can be a "Real Patriot" ........ Nah ,,, didn't think so. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

PS, I bet yer fairly high on a government watch list yerself ehh. (Must make ye feel important knowing that,,,, Yer a legend in yer ain lunchtime EL , keep comin on here an spoutin yer support for the fanatics ) ;)

Ellal, seems to think there should be no secrets whatsoever. He's a firm believer in the absolute truth. (ahh still bet he went drinking under age, an took up smokin drugs when he was 16) :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Ah, so it's ok to cover up crimes then?

I believe the 'I was only following orders' argument was used at Nuremberg...:rolleyes:

In this country (and others) there is a defence of 'commiting a crime to prevent/reveal a greater one'...

By this verdict America has further tightened the noose over not only those who leak information, but anyone (including journalists) who wish to expose it's illegal activities...

Still, as with any 'empire' heading towards it's 'death throes', America lashes out continually at any opportunity to show it for what it really is in an attempt to put off the inevitable...

Sadly as always individuals pay the price!

And as usual the replies here show a complete ignorance of the issue...but then nothing new there!

(I bet you were all laughing along with the gunship pilot)

There are a lot of people that want ***** America, so you can't really blame them for having military secrets.

There are a lot of people that want fook America, so you can't really blame them for having military secrets.
So which came first...

fook America', or America 'fooking over' everyone else?...

He leaked classified documents, which was against his contract to the army and likely the law.

I don't know why the people who do this, ever think it's a good idea to tell anyone.

Do it anonymously, and keep your mouth shut.

Then you can do the "good deed", and not become a martyr for it.

Examples are being made, Manning, Snowden, you've got to be a bit of a lone wolf to be a whistleblower these days. It would be irresponsible for a family man to do it as they just nail you to the wall.

Snowden was an idiot attention whore.

He had every opportunity to do it anonymously, but instead steals loads of sensitive files and runs to china shouting very loudly about it.

Manning wasn't so bad, and you can kind of see he was pushed around a lot, but he stupidly admitted to some bloke on a chat-site what he had done.

Plenty of ways to anonymously leak this stuff, it's what wikileaks is for, then ego heads like assange can take the flak.

Sponsored Links
Back