Stuart Hall

Sponsored Links
I've just done something I've never done before, I pressed the alert moderators button. On one of spacecat's wonderful contributions.
In the comments section that comes up I wrote the following.
"some pretty disgusting comments on this thread by the same user, I'm no angel myself but this guy obviously has no respect whatsoever for the site or it's readers."
I'm writing this to let you know who reported you in the event that you may get banned(what you deserve imo). I wouldn't want to leave you wondering.

Sponsored Links
Oh dear his meds have worn off,

Glad your home safe from the day centre though

Like a give a flying f""k you ignorant racist moron :rolleyes:

Giving a toss requires a bit of intelligence I suppose.
The vile trash you've posted on this thread and you call me a moron. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
The sooner you are banned the better, no one will be sad to see you go.

I only pop back now and then to upset baby killing racists like you

Unlike you I have a REAL LIFE

I didn't post on this trash site for months and if I never did again I could care less

It seems to me that I'm not the one getting upset here, maybe you'll have to try a bit harder.
After you've cooled down a bit. :rolleyes:

I'd be interested to know how often each member of this forum has used the word 'racist' as an accusation. My guess is that those with the highest counts will prove to be of ethnic origin.

I would bet good money that you're wrong and that they are in fact 'right-on honkeys' they just love to be outraged on behalf of our ethnic brothers.

I would bet good money that you're wrong and that they are in fact 'right-on honkeys' they just love to be outraged on behalf of our ethnic brothers.

Yes, there are certainly plenty of them as well, and many of them are (naive) Christians, I'm sure!

I'd be interested to know how often each member of this forum has used the word 'racist' as an accusation. My guess is that those with the highest counts will prove to be of ethnic origin.

Nope, Bloody do-gooders most of them.

Sponsored Links
Back