"Eid" Festivities

Sponsored Links
When in Rome......... they did no research..... I don't for one minute condone the acid attack, but you are warned, and well informed. Have you had kids who wanted to go Immy? If you have, you'll know the risks.

Risk?... what did they do wrong ffs !?????

He wont fish. He's tiresome at times but cant see it. LMB had more patience for him than most on here, and he managed to pi55 him off. That's an incredible achievement, as LMB is the most placid bloke on here.

Lol Bean has trolled me for ages.... !!!

Has he? He aint here now.

Dubya, what did those girls do that you suggest may have deserved a punch in the face, 2 weeks before the acid attack (when in Rome..!)

Sponsored Links
When in Rome......... they did no research..... I don't for one minute condone the acid attack, but you are warned, and well informed. Have you had kids who wanted to go Immy? If you have, you'll know the risks.

Quite a lot if you care to look into. No risk going to an East African country? You gonna tell me I was safe in Lagos now aint ya?

Cultural differences. White birds are not wanted there, just like the English aint wanted in NI. (ask Norcon). They use more force, as is acceptable in THEIR country. Zanzibar is not a place I would ever visit.

Quite a lot if you care to look into. No risk going to an East African country? You gonna tell me I was safe in Lagos now aint ya?

Ok, focus dubya..... what did the girls do that deserved a punch in the face?

PLEASE TELL ME !!

Cultural differences. White birds are not wanted there, just like the English aint wanted in NI. (ask Norcon). They use more force, as is acceptable in THEIR country. Zanzibar is not a place I would ever visit.

Wow, so you accept all that?
You're suggesting racism works one way only.... cultural differences only work one way?
so "white birds" in Zanzibar deserve to be attacked for being ...white?.... femails?

And if I type "ramadamadingdon", then I'm being "****ish"?

Wow !!!!!

Sorry. I'm not really a party to this argument, but I think that if British do-gooders feel the need to go where they're not wanted, they have only themselves to blame for the consequences.

We should all be aware that there are still many uncivilised parts of the world (mostly muslim it has to be said) and that we should be able to carry on our lives without the need to have anything to do with them. Let them get on with their primitive feuds and backward religious practices.

Sorry. I'm not really a party to this argument, but I think that if British do-gooders feel the need to go where they're not wanted, they have only themselves to blame for the consequences.

We should all be aware that there are still many uncivilised parts of the world (mostly muslim it has to be said) and that we should be able to carry on our lives without the need to have anything to do with them. Let them get on with their primitive feuds and backward religious practices.

Wow !! you're just part of the problem with a comment like that JBR..

What if it was your daughter, and you were stood next to her when it happened? how would you react?

And "do-gooders"? lol... most of us have a sense of altruism, but to say they deserved a slap for helping others is really missing the point.

It's not like the girls were there to enjoy their benefits, or their healthcare, or to leech on Zanzibar.. they were there genuinely to help.

So "white birds" aren't welcome there? so let's try that in England, let's suggest "muslim women in veils" aren't allowed in England??? oh look at the keyboards twitching !!!

JBR, those girls deserve respect wherever they go... a religion DOES NOT supercede the basic human right of respect.

JBR and his / her daughter would not be there. They are armed with common sense. These young women were not wanted Immy. Geddit yet?

Your as bad as Joe. You cannot see others 'point of view'. As Mr. Bannytyne says... 'and for that reason, ahmm oot'.

Thank you MrW.

It's academic anyway as I don't have any daughters! And if I had, I'm sure they wouldn't be naive enough to go poking their noses in Bongo Bongo Land.

JBR and his / her daughter would not be there. They are armed with common sense. These young women were not wanted Immy. Geddit yet?

Your as bad as Joe. You cannot see others 'point of view'. As Mr. Bannytyne says... 'and for that reason, ahmm oot'.

"These young wome were not wanted"???? by whom bubya....??? because the people they were teaching them wanted them there...

Oh you mean "weren't wanted there" by islam ?!!! I "geddit" dubya..

But I don't accept it....and I don't want islam here... nor their apologists like you dubya !!

So "white birds" aren't welcome there? so let's try that in England, let's suggest "muslim women in veils" aren't allowed in England??? oh look at the keyboards twitching !!!

It seems that the British government make 'muslim women in veils' quite welcome here. Nevertheless, even the 'naughty' EDL haven't yet thrown acid in any of their faces, at least as far as I know.

Perhaps that's why they wear veils!

Sponsored Links
Back