honeywell 3 way valve v4073a

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all, i am in a little bit of a dilema, i am replacing my sister in laws honewell 3 way valve its states on the top honewell F1-9608 however having taken the the cover off the wiring box the old honeywell only has 3 wires live neutral and earth that come from the 3 way valve i need to replace this with a honewell v4073a do i simply tape off the unwanted wires,

the room stat is a honewell cm51 ,there is a cyclinder stat, but when she goes away there is no way of turning off the programmer for hot water basically there isnt one the cm51 being room stat programmer only

any help would be appreciated

i am assuming that the existing configeration is that the 3 way valve when room stat reaches temprature merely swings accross to the hot water port when cyclinder stat is satisfied boiler turns off

:oops:

Sponsored Links
You sure it's not the V4044 diverter valve for a W plan.

The model will be marked on the actuator

it appears you were right doitall,it is the v4044c i have been onto honeywell, they knew exactly what it was, told me to link grey and white, which becomes live, neutral to neutral, earth to earth and make orange electrically safe, here goes ;)

and it works a treat, :eek:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back