BIASI m90 24s year of production 2005

I have told you what to so. So does the manual.

If you choose not to take my advice or to follow the manual then you risk damaging the PCB or that it does not work!

Tony

Sponsored Links
Thx again for taking your time i realized that i wired wrong in the thermosta itself

well now i wired it corectly and the thing still doesnt work

now when i cranck up the heat above the set one the boiler starts but when i lower the heat below the set one it doesnt go off

Sponsored Links
i checked all the resistances everything seems to be working fine but now i got a mail from biasi saying i cant connect a 240V thermostat to this model could this be true?

i checked all the resistances everything seems to be working fine but now i got a mail from biasi saying i cant connect a 240V thermostat to this model could this be true?

Wow! That's amazing!

From all the boilers in the world Biasi even knew that you were having a problem, found your email address and contacted you.

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back