How important is radiator location in a room?

Sponsored Links
Height restriction put there by designers who want to make modern houses look more period.

Because I've installed them that way on new builds.

I see ;).

:LOL: :LOL:

Not too shabby eh? And not a single anaconda to be found.
The window is quite a distance away also.
2pgt.png

Have you ever installed anything like that in the hovels you be in?

Nice! is that in your own place nobcon?

I'll answer the question for you, no it is not, it's a picture from the quinn catalogue as you know. Your comment about it being installed far from a window is a mute point because it is a photo from a studio set up by a designer that has no clue about rad placement, but is very good at making a pretty picture.
You nobcon sir are a nob.

Sponsored Links
Height restriction put there by designers who want to make modern houses look more period.

I see ;).

2pgt.png

Nice! is that in your own place nobcon?

I'll answer the question for you, no it is not, it's a picture from the quinn catalogue as you know. Your comment about it being installed far from a window is a mute point because it is a photo from a studio set up by a designer that has no clue about rad placement, but is very good at making a pretty picture.
You nobcon sir are a nob.

I never claimed it was in my home or installed by myself.
In fact I forgot to mention it was in the Quinn brochure.

This argument is about placing conventional rads on adjacent walls in modern insulated homes.
And I've done it that way and no problems.

Are you saying I should go back and remove them and place them under windows?
I can post you up images of mine if you want.
Adagio's are high performers and not cheap.
And of course are designed correctly unlike the jaga. And a lot cheaper than the jaga iguana.

And what makes you think the Quinn team have to use a studio to promote a top quality product?

So top quality they couldn'#t afford to plaster the walls. ;).

Anyway - if you don't know how to interpret a thermal image, or indeed how the camera is or in the case of that picture - wasn't set up; then i would avoid trying to over interpret the results.

Also, if you don't know how the Jaga's are plumbed, I would avoid passing judgement.

Anyway - I hate the stoopid looking things.

I see ;).

2pgt.png

If its in a studio how do you know "The window is quite a distance away also" ;)

I have stuff that would blow all that away. Mickey mouse plant rooms don't interest me and certainly not interested in a dik swinging competition.

Can you confirm how the jaga's are connected at the base?
Guess not eh? :LOL:

Cables flailing like that are not very professional.

Neither are my installs. Viessmans are a maintenance contract I picked up today courtesy of a member here.

The Keston is from a job from my regular builder. Yet another monster place in Barnes. Keston to come out. 3000+ square feet of UFH and twin unvented cylinders to go in once they have decided how much basement to dig out.

Went there this morning to give the builder's plumber his instructions for prepping the UFH.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back