flat roofing

You won't see the felt from outside. Only the trim. Single ply has a habit of blowing and slumping on vertical.

Oh I see.

Hmmmmm

Whats your thoughts on GRP roofs? I was looking at top seal been quoted 2.5k for that today.

Or is felt really the best all rounder? If so can you recommend anything?

Yes, Felt is the best all rounder. Why are they decking it? has your deck gone? Or is it to give them a surface for the GRP. GRP by the way is ****e.

Sponsored Links
If grp is so bad then why does the system have a full BBA rating and a 30 year durability rating from the BBA plus come with a full independant 20 year insurance backed guarantee for both labour and materials?
I think the issue here is the quality of workmanship and pride taken todo it
Right.
In any roofing system there will always be poor installations be they felt or grp/liquid or rubber.
So yes the ideal soloution for this chap maybe grp/liquid flat roof or even a overlay system kempur/triflex.

You won't see the felt from outside. Only the trim. Single ply has a habit of blowing and slumping on vertical.

Oh I see.

Hmmmmm

Whats your thoughts on GRP roofs? I was looking at top seal been quoted 2.5k for that today.

Or is felt really the best all rounder? If so can you recommend anything?

Yes, Felt is the best all rounder. Why are they decking it? has your deck gone? Or is it to give them a surface for the GRP. GRP by the way is s***te.

New deck so they can garuntee the covering.

As I understand it GRP is best with new boards and OSB boards at that

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back