What Boiler

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Looking to replace my boiler, not sure what I should be looking at, it has to be efficient enough to heat the radiators and the hot water, I have more than one bathroom.... Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.....

Sponsored Links
A gas one. Have you looked at he ones that come in white? As for size I like to use ones with several Kws though not too many, but defo not to few.

NEVER BUY A ONE MADE FROM JAM! made that mistake before... What a mess, once bitten though

;)

Looking to replace my boiler, not sure what I should be looking at, it has to be efficient enough to heat the radiators and the hot water, I have more than one bathroom.... Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.....

Hi Shirley
Most combi type boilers will not feed more than one tap at a time, so if you've a house full of kids, a good hot water supply is a must. There's several factors that'll determine the best boiler for your home, so I suggest contacting up to three local recommended installers to call & give you a quote. Friends, family or workmates are always good for recommendations.

If it's a gas boiler; ensure it's a Gas Safe registered installer you call, they must fit boilers to current standards, in every respect. I hope that's some help.

Sponsored Links
Reading your other post you have an unvented hot water cylinder so its not a combi you are looking for but a heat only or system boiler, what make and model is your existing boiler ?

Thank you for the helpful replies.

:LOL:
Ian: The boiler is Glow - Worm / Microm, I understand it is a system boiler.

Thanks for your reply, I am going to get a couple of quotes....

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back