ariston micro 23.MFFI air pressure switch

Hello friends,

So I have arranged for a Corgi to come over to fixit,.

Is ther any tips that you want to give me to pass to him.

Thanks

A tip for you, make him sit before you give him a dog biscuit, and cool the tea a bit before you put it in his bowl.

Sponsored Links
With this boiler you could be chasing a red herring, to any boiler boiler techs i refer to f:7 faults ,"aps failing to make".........

Here are the updates,

The engineer replaced the PCB but I have noted that it is not eidentical to the original one, but boiler not firing up, then he diagnosed that the spark generator in defective, come back an other day to replace it , we got spark and burner comes onbut we now note that when the hot tap is open , the boiler ignite as it suppose to and works fine , but when the hot tap is closed, we can hear a click inside the boiler assuming this is the water flow ****ch, the red LED on the RHS of the gas valve goes off but the burner stays on for a further 10 to 15 sec, I can see the temp going up and when it reach 70 degre then the burner goes OFF.
He thinks it is the DHW sensor the cause of this, but I think it is something else or the PCB is the wrong one.
So he is cuming back again to replace the sensor !!!!

The LED is the indicator of the sensor the sensor is working correctly

Sponsored Links
I think that particular pcb works on several different Ariston boilers, if it is not set up correctly it can cause problems, also it is recommended that the domestic hot water flow sensor is changed at the same time as the pcb. The domestic hot water flow sensor is in a small black plastic box with a red led on the side, it can start to fail and take out the new pcb. The cost of the flow sensor is peanuts. It could just be the preheat is switched on, does it have a knob with E&C above?

I think that particular pcb works on several different Ariston boilers, if it is not set up correctly it can cause problems, also it is recommended that the domestic hot water flow sensor is changed at the same time as the pcb. The domestic hot water flow sensor is in a small black plastic box with a red led on the side, it can start to fail and take out the new pcb. The cost of the flow sensor is peanuts. It could just be the preheat is switched on, does it have a knob with E&C above?

Now that you mention it ,yes it does have a E&C button and funy enough, the boiler did not wanted to fire up in E mode but it did in C mode!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back