Unread Email messages lost

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Help- After coming out of hibernation mode and under my user name i get the message you have 8 unread email messages, When i roll the cursor over this message it tells me what email accounts they refer to.

Now when i go to open my email i cannot find them, I tried deleting all my deleted messages, sent messages and any unread messages but when i hibernated the pc the same message came up.

Any idea how i can find these messages ?

Im operating on Windows XP

Sponsored Links
What email program are you using?

Are you pulling mail from webmail accounts, if so try logging in through their repective webpages and see if there is any unread mail.

Are you getting the same error message of 8 (does the amount change)unread messages all the time?

Thanks for the reply,
Im using Microsoft Office Outlook
Noticed this problem last week when it read you have 2 unread so its increasing ??
Just logged on via web and no new messages is displayed ????

skybluescooby said:
Thanks for the reply,
Im using Microsoft Office Outlook
Noticed this problem last week when it read you have 2 unread so its increasing ??
Just logged on via web and no new messages is displayed ????

Check your viewing settings for mail in Outlook Express - you'll find it in View/Current View.

Good luck

:p

Sponsored Links
Hi

Is it possible that these massages are being blocked by some anti-virus anti-spam program.

Can you tell who they are from?

Seems a strange one, when you say;
When i roll the cursor over this message it tells me what email accounts they refer to.

Are you refering to the envelope in the bottom right corner?

Back