Instead of locking threads,, just ban Rogue Hanger the troll

Questions are, (current demography and rate of immigration unchecked and unaltered),
what is the likely endgame for England / GB / UK? and,
when will the tipping point be reached, such that it is too late to stop the negative outcomes?

I have a suspicion that we have recently witnessed the tipping point. Certainly, after the next general election.

Sponsored Links
Questions are, (current demography and rate of immigration unchecked and unaltered),
when will the tipping point be reached, such that it is too late to stop the negative outcomes?

I have a suspicion that we have recently witnessed the tipping point. Certainly, after the next general election.
I think you've lost your tenses! :!: :LOL: :LOL: We've recently witnessed....after the next election??

Come to Britain my friends. We WANT you here.
http://www.english.rfi.fr/europe/20...m-frances-roma-policy-worldromani-day[/QUOTE]

Secondly, they were living in a makeshift camp, and thus should have been moved.

RH, if these Roma's had been doing the same in this country, the camp would be there for bloody years. The local council would spend a fortune clearing their mess up week after week. When they tried to move them, the Human Rights Act would come into play. Eventually their plight would reach the European Court of Human Rights and they would declare "The Roma's have the right to live in squalor, make the lives of neighbours a misery and have the right to weekly/fortnightly rubbish clearances by the local council." They'd also award them ££££ thousands in compensation.. Time yet again for us to follow France's lead.

You must be frightened to drive, use power tools, cross the road, etc because you read or hear of an accident. :rolleyes:

A good point.
When an activity is known to present risks, standard sensible practice is to realistically evaluate the likelihood and consequences of continuing that activity, and perhaps to implement measures to eliminate / reduce the negative outcomes.

Some massive assumptions there brigadier to assert your beliefs
a) you assert that immigration is a negative. "implement measures to eliminate / reduce the negative outcomes." We already have official reports to counter your assertion. :rolleyes: So the rest of your post is based on fallacy, however........

b) then you've tried to use the analogy of implementing measures to reduce immigration when no such analogy is comparable or perhaps even desirable, which you've failed to discuss. Merely assumed it's an undesirable.

c) then you've suggested that there is "an endgame for UK" when no such assumption is possible. You've been watching too many scifi movies. :rolleyes:

d) then, based on your assumption that an endgame exists you've invented a tipping point which suggests that a point of no return also exists.

e) then you've reiterated your assumption that this endgame will be negative.

and, finally, of course, :rolleyes: your followers adopt your poposals to make some silly assumptions of their own.

Blind leading the blind is very appropriate, don't you think? :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
RH, if these Roma's had been doing the same in this country, the camp would be there for bloody years. The local council would spend a fortune clearing their mess up week after week. When they tried to move them, the Human Rights Act would come into play. Eventually their plight would reach the European Court of Human Rights and they would declare "The Roma's have the right to live in squalor, make the lives of neighbours a misery and have the right to weekly/fortnightly rubbish clearances by the local council." They'd also award them ££££ thousands in compensation.. Time yet again for us to follow France's lead.

Firstly, You've completely missed the point, as usual. Joe quoted that article with an accompanying invite, "come to UK". The two were completely unconnected, as usual.

Secondly, how do you know what legal wrangling, etc had been going on prior to the eviction of the roma from their camp?

Thirdly, the report relates to 27 different camps over a three month period.

Finally, what the heck has this to do with immigration, or even the OP?

I would suggest that you read the articles. Ensure that you've assimilated the information before jumping in with both feet only to find that you've opened your metophorical mouth and put your foot in it and shot yourself in the foot. (to mx some metaphores) :LOL: :LOL:

You're off on a tangent again. :rolleyes:

RH, you responded to Joe's link first, by saying that they were living in a makeshift camp and therefore should have been moved... So jumping in feet first etc, etc and going off on a tangent applies first and foremost to you.
You seem to think (judging by your reply to Joe) that moving them was acceptable in France. (Roma's are immigrants in France you do understand?? ) Then have the cheek to ask me what this has got to do with immigration?
WTF ???

I simply pointed out that, in the UK there would be endless legal channels to go through, then the ultimate appeal to a panel of foreign judges to decide the outcome of something possibly happening on British soil.

Come to Britain my friends. We WANT you here.
http://www.english.rfi.fr/europe/20...m-frances-roma-policy-worldromani-day[/QUOTE]

Firstly, joe, RFI is a french equivalent of the BBC world service except that it does not have the independence enjoyed by the BBC.
"RFI is a public service radio station for people around the world. It is the leading French radio for round-the clock international news. It provides French and foreign-language broadcasts through its offices in Paris and abroad."
It's rather liike suggesting that the Daily Mail is an independent and reliable source of information. Although, you might think it is.

Secondly, they were living in a makeshift camp, and thus should have been moved.

Thirdly, they do suffer discimination, so they probably do have a point, but they simply chose the wrong way to make that point. (Something in common with many others, I suspect)

Finally, what the heck has this report got to do with your rather ridiculous strap line???

We are the only nation in Europe that doesn't treat the Roma like vermin. WE LOVE THE ROMA. :mrgreen:

Let him say it then. At least he'll have read it if he argues.

Yeah that was back in the days when people lived within their means.
What? You mean wages were low and there wasn't much work about. Wow, I thought that only happened since the EU allowed free movement of people. :eek:

Now about one in ten families don't have half a dozen brand new cars sitting in their front yard all paid for and run by credit.
Yep, this immigration thing has a lot to answer for. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Why don't you just admit it ladies? You're just grapsing at straws, popularist ones at that, to try to support your biases.
You're fed claptrap by the likes of Farage, Mail, etc and you jump on the bandwagon just to ferment your prejudices.
Which is it, the migrants are taking all the jobs or they're claiming benefits? You'd have us believe they're doing both. :rolleyes:

"One of the things I’ve done since I became the leader of the Labour Party is understand where we got things wrong in government.
Ed Miliband"

What did they ever get right?
They now admit that allowing over 2.2 million foreigners into the Uk was a big big mistake.
That's from the artichitects off the fiasco.
Don't you agree then?
At least miliband has the balls to admit they got it wrong.

Your located on French soil, the biggest rogues in the entire eu.
Suits you fine.

Far easier to ban you than argue with you , RH. :D

No need to ban him: ignore him and he'll eventually go away.

I don't think anyone's got the time to devote to arguing with someone who carpet-bombs threads with his endless lefty drivel. His assumptions and analogies are quite ridiculous. See above post for examples.

To stoop to his level with insults, he's a total nause. I won't waste any more time or electricity arguing with the fool.

Sponsored Links
Back