Instead of locking threads,, just ban Rogue Hanger the troll

The only people that can actually FEEL racially abused are those that have a massive inferiority complex.
Do you sincerely believe this? :eek:
Joe may have hit on something there :idea: Thinking in terms of 'no one can make you feel inferior, you have to give consent" or "treat me badly once shame on you. Treat me badly twice shame on me"?
So your version of racial abuse is just basically harmless name calling then?
No, I said Joe may have hit on something and I wanted to tease a reply. Not that Joe ever needs teasing to reply :D

Sponsored Links
What gets me is that RH sits in his house, in FRANCE and lectures to us all about how we should feel about immigration in Britain.

I would never lecture people living in France about their internal affairs.

I wouldn't have the 'Gaul' (geddit?) :LOL:

• Thanks
Reactions: JBR
The only people that can actually FEEL racially abused are those that have a massive inferiority complex.
Joe may have hit on something there :idea: Thinking in terms of 'no one can make you feel inferior, you have to give consent" or "treat me badly once shame on you. Treat me badly twice shame on me"?

If Africa joined the eu and 100,000 wild eyed ****a kinte's with their machetes moved into your neighbourhood would you welcome them with open arms?

If Africa joined the eu and 100,000 wild eyed ****a kinte's with their machetes moved into your neighbourhood would you welcome them with open arms?
Great analogy Norcs, priceless as ever. :LOL:

I don't think any sane individual would welcome a crazy, machete wielding mob into their arms whether they were black or white. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links

I don't think any sane individual would welcome a crazy, machete wielding mob into their arms whether they were black or white. :rolleyes:

Or thieving pickpockets eh?

So long as the sharp thing is just a religious symbol yeah, why not.

(A sarcasm detector. That'd be useful). :D

Direct them all to coathanger's area of France. He likes diversity, but seems to believe that everyone is the same deep down, and deserves a chance.

It might just be an education for him. :evil:

Direct them all to coathanger's area of France. He likes diversity, but seems to believe that everyone is the same deep down, and deserves a chance.

They'd chuck him out after the first day. :LOL:

I am heartily sick and tired of hearing and reading how this person and that person is claiming to be the victim of racial abuse. It's never white people who play the race card, though, is it?

The chip-on-the-shoulder brigade (Diane Abbot is a prime example) would have you believe that only black and off-white people can suffer from racism whilst the truth is otherwise, as has already been mentioned. The real reason is, of course, that our vast army of do-gooders (mostly white, I imagine) look only in one direction in their need to satisfy their consciences probably because, deep down, they feel superior to the very people they claim to fight for!

So with the 'chip-on-the-shoulders' and the do-gooders in cahoots, what chance to we ordinary people have?

Isn't 'positive discrimination' which, after all, affects the career prospects of innocent people, a form of racism? But of course, it doesn't apply that way round, does it?

They'd chuck him out after the first day. :LOL:

He's had the warnings, but he knows best. Some people have to find out for themselves. :LOL:

I value some people's opinions
Fortunately, the posts of the die-hard vitriolic racists do not fit into that category.

To justify your racist actions or beliefs on urban mythology, other's perceived intentions or other's actions, is merely an attempt to justify your poor behaviour.
It's a recognised psychological concept: external self-justification or cognitive dissonance.

It's similar to the criminals who justify their existence in society on the basis that there would be no need for police, if there were no criminals. So they create a need for police. :rolleyes:

Do you have any notion of how you are perceived?

Not to mention his grasp of geography. :LOL: :LOL:
Why don't we invite USA as well. In fact why stop there, there's still Asia, South America, Antartica and Australia that we could invite also. :LOL: :LOL:

Brain, gear, mouth, Norcon

Because there's no more room in this country which you keep twisting to make out it's racism.

Am I not saying it right?
:confused:

Because there's no more room in this country which you keep twisting to make out it's racism.

Am I not saying it right

No, BT, you're not saying it right.
I've said it before and I'll say it again.
There's a world of difference between racism and immigration.
I don't mind the discussion about immigration without the racist bias. It's when it descends into racially motivated abuse and racial motivation for limiting immigration that I'm objecting to.
I can discuss immigration or migration without recourse to racial abuse, why can't others?

It doesn't matter how loud you say, "I am not a racist". It's your actions not words that speak louder.

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/house-building-in-england-january-to-march-2013

About 120 000 houses built in UK, in 2013.

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2014/feb/27/net-migration-uk-jumps-30-percent

Net migration about 212 000 into UK, p.a.

There's plenty of room in the UK, BT (as in square metres per person). We are far less densely populated in even our major conurbations than many of our equivalent continental cousins.

We are however not building anything like enough houses (and associated infrastructure) to keep parity with the rate of immigration, let alone "indigenous" population growth. And we haven't done for a few years.

Which seems to say to me, get used to toppin' an' tailin'

:eek:

Sponsored Links
Back