Who the flock is Richie?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Getting annoyed with this now.

When on my Tablet, I periodically get logged out and back in automatically as this character:

We have recentley installed cooling in our club beer cellar. The beer is now nice and cool but the problem is with the adjacent room. The wall next to the beer cellar is now streaming with condensation. Any ideas please.

[Edited by Richy on 18-08-2002 at 17:53 PM GMT]

I do nothing. Can even be in the interval between me wiring a post and pressing "submit".

I have to close chrome and reopen.

It isn't my device (it did it on the old one), and it doesn't do it on my desktop PC or phone (Android also).

Getting very annoyed.

TIA.

Sponsored Links
Hi Dan,

Can you try posting when you appear as that character and let me know what happens please. I'm looking into it my end.

Hi Dan,

Can you try posting when you appear as that character and let me know what happens please.
Richy will end up wearing a stranger's underpants.

dilbert-20050416.gif

It happened last night, but this time it just logged me out rather than pretending I am Richie.

What I can't understand is that it has happened to me across 2 maybe 3 different Tablets. Hasn't happened, that I can recall, on my Android phone though.

Bizarre.

Anyway - my undercrackers are perfectly clean so Richie doesn't have to worry too much about that if it does happen.

Sponsored Links
ADMIN
This Forum needs to move with the times. It's a about time it was moved to a new slicker platform which has the latest built in security features and is smart phone friendly and can utilise the like of Tapatalks interface for mobile...

Just to let you know we are looking into this and trying to find out what's gone on.

Sponsored Links
Back