Serial swan beheading fiend brought to justice.

Sponsored Links
The hilarious thing is this thread would not exist if the perp' had been white and indigenous.

I see the Thankers Klan are alive and kicking. What a genuine friendly bunch you all are. Asda have decided to put a target on your outfit so that you can easily spot each other. :mrgreen:

Of course it would. I would still want the perp punished properly. Too many foreigners (not all by any means) come to this country and flout the laws because they know we are FAR too soft. I say get anyone wanting to come in to sign a declaration that they will abide by the rules of the country, if they don't they will be sent packing to their place of origin. (This also goes for british going the other way). This country went to the dogs years ago and until someone in power grasps the nettle its only going one way. Ooohhh i'm miserable when i first get up :mad:
You see the highlighted bit, that's where your pejudice does a hop, skip and a jump.
One minute you're moaning about the millions of immigrants, then someone highlights an incident of one immigrant breaking the law, (OK we know of the other dozen or so terrorists, and the dozen or so sex offenders), and all of a sudden the inference is that the majority of immigrants that are law-breakers and criminals, and thus, the inference that it's the minority of immigrants that make a positive contribution to UK.

At the same time you're conveniently forgetting the number or the ratio of indigenous ciminals to the law-abiding.
Thereby, again by inference, suggesting that there are more immigrant criminals than indigenous criminals.

Something from your prejudiced view again.

WTF. My prejudice is against scum who chop the heads off swans, be they foreign or british. Where did i even mention "millions of immigrants" ? Also i don't "infer" anything. I said deport foreign lawbreakers. You can't deport british criminals (even though i would love to). I never mentioned ratio's either so stop making things up to try to justify your liberal views.

Sponsored Links
The hilarious thing is this thread would not exist if the perp' had been white and indigenous.

I see the Thankers Klan are alive and kicking. What a genuine friendly bunch you all are. Asda have decided to put a target on your outfit so that you can easily spot each other. :mrgreen:

Of course it would. I would still want the perp punished properly. Too many foreigners (not all by any means) come to this country and flout the laws because they know we are FAR too soft. I say get anyone wanting to come in to sign a declaration that they will abide by the rules of the country, if they don't they will be sent packing to their place of origin. (This also goes for british going the other way). This country went to the dogs years ago and until someone in power grasps the nettle its only going one way. Ooohhh i'm miserable when i first get up :mad:

I think the point is that the ultimate sanction for a foreign national is relieving them of their "right" to remain in the UK.
Unless we want to ship "born here" crims to Aus,................

The Aussies don't want our dregs any more. Ironically, they're sending their crims back to us.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...ported-from-Australia-over-criminal-past.html

We're one of the main destinations for low lifes, scroungers, asylum seeking chancers, foreign murderers and rapists, scammers and all the dross that no other self-respecting country wants. The scary thing is, we don't know who or what we've let in.

The Aussies and Yanks don't mess about. Commit a crime and you're back to your own country. Trouble is, we could never do this because of the vocal clowns in this country who think (if that's the right word) the same as coathanger and nosef*ckall.

We're all doomed by the lefty idiots who hold sway in this country.

Yes the aussies frog march them to the nearest airplane for the cost of a ticket.

Where as we spend millions of tax payers money trying to ensure they remain here.

Know of a thief who has just went to Australia because his exploits were getting out of hand.
Authorities didn't send him there. OOh no.. not in a million years.

The ira did the job. They never went away you know. :LOL:
It's a sad state of affairs in this country when the authorities refuse to protect the law abiding inhabitants.

The Aussies don't want our dregs any more. Ironically, they're sending their crims back to us.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...ported-from-Australia-over-criminal-past.html

We're one of the main destinations for low lifes, scroungers, asylum seeking chancers, foreign murderers and rapists, scammers and all the dross that no other self-respecting country wants. The scary thing is, we don't know who or what we've let in.

The Aussies and Yanks don't mess about. Commit a crime and you're back to your own country. Trouble is, we could never do this because of the vocal clowns in this country who think (if that's the right word) the same as coathanger and nosef*ckall.

You paint a very grim picture of this country but, sadly, you are completely correct.

At the risk of being accused of being over-pessimistic, I cannot see much of a future for this country, of which I was once proud to be a citizen.

Even if, as I admit is highly unlikely, UKIP gained a majority next year and obtained our freedom from the EU, I believe too much damage has already been done and there is far too much to put right.

Instead, because of our sheeple, Labour will get in next time (possibly in cahoots with what's left of the Limp Dems) and be allowed to compete what Blair and Brown set out to achieve: the complete destruction of this country.

Sorry to sound so depressed, but I am.

You paint a very grim picture of this country but, sadly, you are completely correct.

At the risk of being accused of being over-pessimistic, I cannot see much of a future for this country, of which I was once proud to be a citizen.

Even if, as I admit is highly unlikely, UKIP gained a majority next year and obtained our freedom from the EU, I believe too much damage has already been done and there is far too much to put right.

Instead, because of our sheeple, Labour will get in next time (possibly in cahoots with what's left of the Limp Dems) and be allowed to compete what Blair and Brown set out to achieve: the complete destruction of this country.

Sorry to sound so depressed, but I am.

Depressing is the word. Like a very slow-motion car crash.

None of the main political parties seem connected to reality. All the 'sheeple' can see is a minor boom built on rising property prices, increased sales of foerign made consumer goods and cars bought on tick and slightly increased employment levels, many of which are minimum wage Mcjobs that will be eagerly snapped up by recent arrivals.

The main parties seem to manage to fool all of the people, all of the time. They'll never learn.

Did this guy thought the Swan was a turkey by any chance and did he forget he might not be in Turkey?

Did the Police not charge him for carrying a knife at public beauty spot? should he not be behind bars for carrying a knife? never mind the poor Swan that died of horific injuries to its neck.

100s of Swans had gone missing, could he be killing these swans on a regular bases to selling them to his country folks settled here who don't like turkey and wanted a change for a better quality poultry.

all in all, its a effin henious crime for which he should have been imprisioned for at least a year, and charged under animal cruelty. plus 4 years for carrying a knife in public.

• Thanks
Reactions: JBR
all in all, its a effin henious crime .
Er, no. Murdering children is a heinous crime.

Killing birds to feed your family is living. Just because the bird is white and fluffy and looks good on jigsaw puzzles does not make him exempt from being tasty.

Only difference here is he picked the wrong species to behead.

I bet you are the sort of bloke who strokes lions because they look cute and furry. :rolleyes:

If food ever became scarce, water birds would be the first to disappear.

This reminds me of a story that (Barry Cryer?) told, I believe on QI. I don't know whether it was true, or not, but a good one nonetheless.

A chap was in the magistrates' court for shooting a protected bird - I don't know which species.
His story was that he was out with his shotgun, legitimately shooting whatever airborne quarry he was permitted to do, when he accidently shot the passing protected species. Wrong place wrong time for the unfortunate one.
He didn't deny the act, he just said that he had shot it in error. In his defence, he said that, rather than waste the bird, he had took it home, prepared it, and eaten it.
"What did it taste like?", the magistrate supposedly asked him.
"A bit like swan."
:D

Killing birds to feed your family is living.

What makes you think he needed to kill the swan to feed his family. Why doesn't he go out and buy a chicken like the majority of law abiding people. What next, he felt peckish so shot the neighbours cat/dog. He deserves to be deported. Scumbag.

Killing birds to feed your family is living.

What makes you think he needed to kill the swan to feed his family. Why doesn't he go out and buy a chicken like the majority of law abiding people. What next, he felt peckish so shot the neighbours cat/dog. He deserves to be deported. Scumbag.

According to Wikipedia, there are around 100 000 Turkish-born people residing in the UK, and another 100 000 - 150 000 Turkish-Cypriot born.

According to the RSPB, there are in the region of 79 000 over-wintering swans in the UK.

A bit of harmless "family feeding" wouldn't take long to scour the UK of swans altogether.

Absoluetly amazing, you lot of abusers.
You think it's perfectly acceptable to abuse complete strangers, while hiding behind the anonymity of GD forum.
When one of yours talks about running over the neighbour's cat, there's a bit of "shame on you" and a discussion about whether cats or dogs are peferable as pets. After that you're thanking that poster for his abusive comments.
Then there's the poster who regularly tortures fish by hanging them by a hook in the mouth, and throwing them back for someone else to torture them. No complaints at all.
There's another poster who's talking about the IRA sorting out "criminals". What do the abusers say: zilch, nada, zero.

But when an immigrant kills a swan, there's all sorts of "send them home", "they shouldn't be allowed here in the first place" and "we're the dumping gound for the world's criminals". :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Get real, FFS. You like the junior school playground. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Back