heatline vezo 24 leading and pressure gage showing less thae

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello,

I have a heat line vezo boiler. The middle red light is flashing,ssomething to do with pressure is low. I can't find the manual to this. After much research, I've been given an idea about releasing pressure from the breaded pipe!? Am so confused and new to this. The green light is on, so that must be a good thing. Its the rest. I tried to undo what I assumed to be breaded pipe (externally between a red and yellow pointy knobs) but got too sceptic to continue, till I get confirmation... Hence why am here Lol. Can you help please?

Hope it makes sense, I am extremely dumb at this, its painfull Lol.

Sponsored Links
What does "thae" mean?

What is a breaded pipe?

Tony

Send a pic of underneath the boiler so we can direct you what pipes to use to top up, what worries is that you have tried to unscrew something with a yellow tap. Please post a pic

Sponsored Links
Haha sorry I did mean braided. Guess working out basics made me hungry. I did take before pictures, so I have an ideaof how to return eeverything back to its rightful place. Hope u can see my images below. :)

the silver braided hose coming from the silver valve under the isolating valve with the red lever is the filling loop. you will need a screwdriver to re fill the system, turn it slowly until you can hear water flowing, when the pressure reaches 1.5 bar turn it off, back to the original position.

there is a water drip on the red lever too which is probably why it has lost pressure. it needs fixing, if you keep topping it up like this you will cause more problems.

Thank you so much for your help. Its worked and sure will get the dripping sorted. Lol nice quote, least no one expects much from me... I put me down before anyone else does. It sounds better coming from me to me :D

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back