Ignore members

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi I seem to have clicked to ignore some postings in error, I keep finding posts missing from threads and find I have to click the view this post link, however next time it happens the post is hidden again.

I think perhaps I have clicked on the ignore button at sometime instead of quote or something.

I can't seem to find a list anywhere of the posters I have blocked to reinstate them, any suggestions as to where it is please?

Sponsored Links
If you click on the ignore button on the right hand side of my post, you can put me on ignore. Then have a look at my post again on this thread which should be blanked out and it will give you the option of viewing your ignore list.

Look at the ignore list and uncheck the people you want to remove by clicking the 'X' s to the right.

Brilliant Whitesprit66! :D

I was clicking on view post not the other link :oops: all back to normal now many thanks for your help :D :D

That's interesting. I'd like to try that out on Coathanger, whom I put on ignore some time ago. Unfortunately, I don't seem to be able to find any of his posts now. I wonder why.

Sponsored Links
That's interesting. I'd like to try that out on Coathanger, whom I put on ignore some time ago. Unfortunately, I don't seem to be able to find any of his posts now. I wonder why.

Must have a very fragile ego. One kicking from someone on here and he runs away.

Good riddance to bad............. :rolleyes:

Must have a very fragile ego. One kicking from someone on here and he runs away.

Or perhaps he's been involved in a collisioni.

Or perhaps he's been involved in a collisioni.

He always was a crashing bore. :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back