25mm cable ???

Sponsored Links
So, did you find out the reason for the two hundred metre coils of 25mm meter tails :?:

I was going to write up a list of what does not comply with BS7671:2008(2011) from the information I have gathered from this post.
I got to about 8 deviations.

Out of curiosity would you consider taking some photographs so we can see what work you have done so far? I can point you in the right direction if I see anything wrong. Just so we can help you ensure that it is done safely regardless of the fact you are breaking the law by not notifying building control.

Sponsored Links
Have these 184 posts actually achieved any measurable benefit or were they just a dire waste of Internet bandwidth?

Have these 184 posts actually achieved any measurable benefit or were they just a dire waste of Internet bandwidth?

For me they have. Plenty of good information given by some of the nice helpful chaps here. If I had my way I'd delete all the time wasting and putrid comments here and just leave in the actual DIY related stuff, but I can't

I was going to write up a list of what does not comply with BS7671:2008(2011) from the information I have gathered from this post.
I got to about 8 deviations.

Out of curiosity would you consider taking some photographs so we can see what work you have done so far? I can point you in the right direction if I see anything wrong. Just so we can help you ensure that it is done safely regardless of the fact you are breaking the law by not notifying building control.

What are the 8 deviations? [/b]

Plenty of good information given by some of the nice helpful chaps here. If I had my way I'd delete all the time wasting and putrid comments here and just leave in the actual DIY related stuff, but I can't
Indeed. SparrowHawk99 can't do that, and nor can you or I do that - but the nice mods could sanitise the thread if they felt so inclined. Although we're on page 13, I don't think that much that is both constructive and pertinent to the topic of the OP has occurred since about page 3!

Kind Regards, John

So, did you find out the reason for the two hundred metre coils of 25mm meter tails :?:

I won't insult your intelligence by stating where that's clearly stated in the thread

Actually i find your reply more insulting.
As your opening post was regarding the matter and only you know the answer, im not gonna wade through pages and pages of part p drivel to find it,

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back