Well that worked out well!

You feel so strong about the gaza ? then clear off there and do what you like. Just don't come back

Sponsored Links
Oh, and did you know that everyone of fighting age in Israel is required to serve and keep weapons readily available? That's right - combatants mingling among civilians!

I don't suppose it has ever crossed your mind why that is. The Israelis are heavily outnumbered by the surrounding muslim nations. If they weren't strong - and that includes arming their civilians - they would have been over-run by now by the muslim hordes.

And in Gaza anything is 'in the vicinity' of anywhere given the overcrowded prison it has become!

You're right. Hamas has denied the Gaza civilians the freedom to move to safer places. They need them as a human shield. As I have said before, in their place I would have escaped to Egypt (or anywhere else) until the hamas terrorists have been obliterated.

Sponsored Links
I don't suppose it has ever crossed your mind why that is. Palestinians are Massively outgunned by the surrounding Israeli Nation. If they weren't resisting they would have been finally pushed our of all their land by Israel.

There you go - corrected for you ;)

Should we post footage of EDL, and claim that it represents the british.

I'm sure some of them cheered on the bombing, i'd be more shocked if none did.

I don't suppose it has ever crossed your mind why that is. Palestinians are Massively outgunned by the surrounding Israeli Nation. If they weren't resisting they would have been finally pushed our of all their land by Israel.

There you go - corrected for you ;)

That's very clever, Ella. I'm impressed with your inventiveness and wit.

I suppose you're entitled to your opinion, though. :rolleyes:

I suppose you're entitled to your opinion, though. :rolleyes:
Should I welcome your reluctant recognition of that simple fact?

Who knows what next - You may even start to believe I'm right ;)

Yep. Reckon elly's sitting there in his taxpayer funded house, white sheet, sandals and comedy beard. Plotting revenge on us infidels. For now, this probably only entails fiddling his incapacity benefit - but he's working on bigger things.

Get down on your mat, point your arris in the air, and take it for Allan. Sorry, allah. :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back