Average woman thought process or mental?

Sponsored Links
......."Lastly, from a structural point of view, as a class oppressed by men, we are not in any position of freedom to negotiate what men do to us collectively and individually within the heterocage. Men, by whom we are possessed, colonised and held captive, are the sole agents and organisers of PIV. Men dominate us precisely so we can’t opt out of sexual abuse by them; intercourse is the very means through which men subordinate us, the very purpose of their domination, to control human reproduction."...........

If they think they've got it bad, they should go and live in Saudi Arabia.

Sponsored Links
I must confess that the majority of those positions I had never heard of before.

And some of them look impossible, at least if my anatomy is representative. :oops:

http://witchwind.wordpress.com/2013/12/15/piv-is-always-rape-ok/ :eek:

The feminist movement has a disproportionate amount of mentally ill in their ranks. This is just further evidence.

"Because the first time is painful, piv is clearly wrong."
I believe that the first time I stood up, I fell over. So standing up is wrong.

Mind you, as an aside (which is not a reference to any of those positions which jbr kindly shared with us as part of his post retirement project :eek:), since childbirth itself looks particularly painful, one wonders whether the continuation of the human species is wrong. :confused:

On another more realistic point, if Darwinism is indeed correct, then feminism must, de facto, die out.

Sponsored Links
Back