Well that worked out well!

Sponsored Links
You didn't fall for this C4 propaganda, did you?
One deduces that in principle you're clappy happy about indiscriminant killing of civilians then :confused:

I think is a terrible, terrible shame. I wish these Islamic extremists would stop hiding amongst civilian housing and families. The good old muslim "human shield". It was rife in Iraq both visits and likewise still in Afghanistan too. They should set a camp up well away from the towns like our boys did in the deserts then they could be terminated without collateral loss.

• Thanks
Reactions: JBR
You didn't fall for this C4 propaganda, did you?
One deduces that in principle you're clappy happy about indiscriminant killing of civilians then :confused:

We, along with our allies, killed 600,000 German civilians in bombing raids during WW2. It's what happens in war. The Germans made the wrong decisions then, and their people paid the price. Same thing is happening now in the Middle East.

But do the Hamas leaders care about their own countrymens' children? Obviously not. Life appears to be cheap to them.

We always have to live in hope that sense will eventually prevail, but there are so many who seem to enjoy conflict/killing without realising that the consequences have already affected them!

I completely agree.

Come on hamas. Surely you must see that your arrogant attacks against Israel are causing so much misery and death amongst the people who you ostensibly represent.

Can't you see the obvious: that you have managed to kill far, far fewer innocent Israelis than they have killed of you or your hostage civilians? So you're hardly winning are you?

All you seem to be achieving is to persuade feeble-minded do-gooders in this country (but not in America, thankfully) that you are the hard-done-to ones. It won't do you much good, though. All our politicians in this country are good for is talking. We have no political (and certainly no military) clout any more, so don't expect us to do anything to help you.

Sponsored Links
But do the Hamas leaders care about their own countrymens' children? Obviously not. Life appears to be cheap to them.
On the whole leaders of any country don't give a monkeys about
their own countrymens' children
yet alone anyone else's.

In which case, is it not our duty to try to make them care? That is the moral I took from the C4 clip.

To refer to it in terms of "bleeding heart" misses the point entirely

As a minor aside, if anyone on here disagrees with Norcon then you are more than likely to be following the correct path. He is a moron of the highest order who, on the one hand, bleats on incessantly about there being a god, and on the other completely disregards any concept of morality. He also bangs on about immigration being out of hand and yet employs cheap immigrant labour.

My fear for you, Whitespirit, is that the decrepit little trollop actually agrees with you. Not a good sign.

This isn't an insult btw, but a statement of facts. ;)

Your name of course is of no consequence because you have no valid argument along with all your ilk

How can you claim I have no valid argument, when your argument is even more invalid than mine? Hamas are firing rockets, not in defence of their land, but as an aggressive act. It's not like they even know nor care where these rockets land is it? Hamas operatives must be the stupidest people in the world. They constantly tease the Israelis then can't understand their reaction. They dig tunnels then wonder why the Israelis blow the tunnels up.. For followers of the ROP, they're not exactly peaceable. Even now they've broken the ceasefire they declared earlier today.

In which case, is it not our duty to try to make them care?

Sounds hard, but no. This country has a recnt history of blundering into things that don't concern it. Even our spraying money around the world with foreign aid is often wasteful and counterproductive.

I appreciate your attitude, but it's not our conflict, and as a small and rapidly declining island, charity should start at home.

As a minor aside, if anyone on here disagrees with Norcon then you are more than likely to be following the correct path. He is a moron of the highest order who, on the one hand, bleats on incessantly about there being a god, and on the other completely disregards any concept of morality. He also bangs on about immigration being out of hand and yet employs cheap immigrant labour.

My fear for you, Whitespirit, is that the decrepit little trollop actually agrees with you. Not a good sign.

This isn't an insult btw, but a statement of facts. ;)

Maybe he's not perfect, but none of us are. Not wanting to b an a. licker, but Norcon can often see what is going wrong with The Uk and further afield. But he's sensible enough to grab an advantage where he can.

He's a chancer. I salute that. :LOL:

This country has a recnt history of blundering into things that don't concern it.
Trouble is that this country has a long term history of blundering into things that didn't concern it, the result being that there are huge swathes of ongoing problems that "we" caused and therefore really ought to try to resolve.

Your argument is akin to causing a pile up behind you on a motorway and just driving on saying "nowt to do with me". I like to think we're better than that.

Even our spraying money around the world with foreign aid is often wasteful and counterproductive.
Not sure about this, but on the whole it's surely better to at least try?

I appreciate your attitude, but it's not our conflict, and as a small and rapidly declining island, charity should start at home.
I would argue that since we are all of one species with minor variations (apart from Norcon, who is a complete sub-sub-sub species, but I've touched on that already ;) ) "home" does include the rest of the globe.

This country has a recnt history of blundering into things that don't concern it.
Trouble is that this country has a long term history of blundering into things that didn't concern it, the result being that there are huge swathes of ongoing problems that "we" caused and therefore really ought to try to resolve.

Your argument is akin to causing a pile up behind you on a motorway and just driving on saying "nowt to do with me". I like to think we're better than that.

The Israeli/Palestinian problem wasn't directly caused by us any more than the war in The Congo. We can't solve it and should stay out. Futile and completely thankless.

Anyway, we have our 'peace envoy' to sort these things out. :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back