Urine smell after toilet flushed

Sponsored Links
I would either drink a lot more water so your **** doesn't smell so much or bite the bullet and get someone in to look at it, but you may struggle to find someone as we are busy ripping off old ladies, i'm currently writing this from under a sink whilst pretending to fix a tap.

I would either drink a lot more water so your p**s doesn't smell so much or bite the bullet and get someone in to look at it, but you may struggle to find someone as we are busy ripping off old ladies, i'm currently writing this from under a sink whilst pretending to fix a tap.
:LOL: :LOL: - and I`m retired ( in S.France ) having spent a lifetime ripping off all + sundry :mrgreen:

I live near to you and will carry the necessary works out for £ 3000
I will rob your jewellery and do your missus.
We are all scum bags in this trade. You watch too much television!
Bet you earn more than most SE plumbers. Hope your smell never goes away.

Sponsored Links
I've retired after 45 years of ripping people off, and am living comfortably off the proceeds. :rolleyes:
By the way jeffthe gasman, you work too cheap! ;)

This reply is half serious.......

When you get in at night, bladdered from the wine bar, you might be p*ssing over the seat. It runs under the seat and the smell permeates the under side, particularly if it has a porous surface. Have a look to see if it is stained yellow. If so get your cleaner to give it a scrub with your nail brush.

:LOL:

You could try changing your user name and asking the question again without deriding the very people who can help you.
Mook

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back