This can't be right, surely?

Sponsored Links
No its not right.

The tea towel should be cream - not Red.

Sponsored Links
they probably paid in excess off £1000 for the cooker the hood and having the worktop and units shortened and don't bother having the socket removed or moved :rolleyes:

I'm have to say Foxhole raises a very fine point, Blue Sofa? Really? But no seriously, having a plug socket right above a hob is a little odd. It doesn't even go with the splashback.

I had to look at that for a while before I saw the problem.

It's a surface mount box, isnt it?
Sparky should've done a proper job and fitted a proper flush mount. :mrgreen:

No, it isn't. Who on earth has candles in their kitchen?! I am also struggling to understand why the plug socket isn't on the wall next to the cooker rather than right above it...

Just had a great idea for a new forum game.

We could play "who's house is this?"

Is that a pommel horse under the rug in pic 4? . . .
I'm going for Louis Smith :D

(And I'd be taking the angle grinder to that lamp post in pic 3)

Fixed price sale - sadly not at the price they are asking.

Other than the kitchen, there are things wrong with that rear extension - flashing disappears halfway along the roof, the timber along the back is not painted, and the bricks have efflorescence all over them, suggesting water damage.

Garage you can't get any car into, due to the huge step into it.

Apparently has no heating, as no radiators visible anywhere and no mention of any boiler.

Noticed the other switches are nickel and black and yet the cruddy placed one on the splash back which should be nickel to hide it, is actually cheapo shiny white.

Sponsored Links
Back