Tony Blair

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Considering what's developing in the Middle East, anyone seen or heard from him lately.........funny that!

Sponsored Links
Unless he's on holiday he'll probably be in Winslow, Buckinghamshire. I do wish he wouldn't live in my former county of residence.

Sponsored Links
....namely; benefit claimants, immigrants and the socially engineered youth of today that don't know any better.

• Thanks
Reactions: JBR
Him and was it Regan or Bush, they all look the same to me, they should be tried for war crimes!!

Is just possible , in the light of his absence from the media, that he is finally accepting that he may be in some small way be responsible for the problems in the middle east.

On the other hand, maybe I'm living in cloud cuckoo land.

....namely; benefit claimants, immigrants and the socially engineered youth of today that don't know any better.

Which is, of course, why Labour are so keen on our remaining in the EU.

Is just possible , in the light of his absence from the media, that he is finally accepting that he may be in some small way be responsible for the problems in the middle east.

On the other hand, maybe I'm living in cloud cuckoo land.

It's true. He has been unusually quiet lately. I'm not complaining, of course. I can't stand the sight of the man.

He might be enjoying his ill-gotten gains right now, but he probably hasn't considered what future historians will think of him. And I'm sure it will not be anything complimentary.

Sponsored Links
Back