Pyronix Deltabell E Sounder

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
im interested in the deltabell x as well, do you know where to get them from?

Delta bell X. Has two
Is it a good upgrade from the Pyronix Deltabell E to X with backlit?

Do you know approx how much watts is used if I went from Deltabell E to Deltabell X with backlit

Also does the cover from Deltabell E fit on the X?

Delta bell plus is backlit 60ma normal, deltabell x is 90ma normal with back light same covers , to be honest I can never tell if the twin Sounders are much louder or not ! So would fit a plus

securitywarehouse

You need to buy the backplate and cover separately. Sec warehouse are about the cheapest online security supplier.

I have no affiliation. I just buy kit from them sometimes.

securitywarehouse

You need to buy the backplate and cover separately. Sec warehouse are about the cheapest online security supplier.

I have no affiliation. I just buy kit from them sometimes.
Thanks, never know the Plus and X is only few pounds more, £25.13 is not bad for the Deltabell X with 2x108db and backlit,

http://www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=2868

This might be a stupid question but 2x108db is louder than 1x109db?

Also I think the backlit at night makes burglars think there's something precious inside the house lol, what do you think?

Am I missing something but that is twice the price from Security Warehouse?

Links in this post may contain affiliate links for which DIYnot may be compensated.
Twin piezo does not mean the sound output is doubled.

Going from one piezo to 2 you proably only get a couple more decibles out of the system just like all other bell box manufacturers.

The sound output is quoted not 2 x 108, as 108 for the system total.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back