HMP Wormwood Scrubs 'filthy and unsafe'

Sponsored Links
I simply cannot believe that some people feel the way they do about prisons.

Madness.

The poor old English homeless might as well commit crime just to get in there. (if the immigrants haven't taken all the beds).

In fact I fancy two weeks myself.

i can see a lot of oap's in the near future will revert to crime to get banged up,so they get 3 meals a day,heat,health care and company and they wont have to pay extortionate fees to a nursing/rest home.hopefully not in this 1 though.

Here's a thought, if all the poverty stricken old people and homeless went out and robbed a bank, they're pretty much laughing regardless of outcome.

Social housing would be freed up to house the schoolgirl single mums and the foreigners.

Sponsored Links
i can see a lot of oap's in the near future will revert to crime to get banged up,so they get 3 meals a day,heat,health care and company and they wont have to pay extortionate fees to a nursing/rest home.hopefully not in this 1 though.

Yes and it would be cool to be banged up instead off wasting away in an ole peoples home.

I've given this some more thought.

If an old girl was freezing cold and hungry, desperately worried about paying for the next bill landing on her doorstep, would she prefer a life in prison with company, newspapers, comfy chair, three meals a day.??? For nothing.???

It would need considering surely.

Could they not issue each prisoner with a bottle of cif and a cloth?

Can hear the headline on the radio now..."This lunchtime's headlines, every prisoner in Strangebury Prison has been given Cif by the cleaning staff..."

Really... you want to see prisoners mutilated / tortured... have you heard yourself? lets go back to the dark ages...

Really... you want to see prisoners mutilated / tortured... have you heard yourself? lets go back to the dark ages...

No, just murderers/peado's and rapists (thats my list, feel free to chose your own)

• Thanks
Reactions: JBR

No, just murderers/peado's and rapists (thats my list, feel free to chose your own)

So where do we draw the line then? What about someone wrongly convicted, are they allowed to kick the s**t out of their jailers on aquittal?

So where do we draw the line then? What about someone wrongly convicted, are they allowed to kick the s**t out of their jailers on aquittal?

For a start the ones that are 100% guilty of the crimes on my list i would put to death, this would free up enough funding to perfect a better way of proving the more difficult cases. I would also deport the foreign criminals that are helping overcrowd our jails thus leaving more room/money to rehabilitate the lesser criminals. And before you say the death penalty doesn't deter the scum from commiting these henious crimes, at least they won't do it again.

• Thanks
Reactions: JBR
What about the mistakes?

There's one slight problem, 95% of the prison population are innocent. ;)

Sponsored Links
Back