Another killing

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-29485405
If this is verified, it just shows the cowardly Muslim attitude.
He was there to help and yet he paid his life for trying to do his best.
Bring all of our troops, civilians out of these third world countries and let them carry on in their 18th century ways.
The religion of peace, don't make me laugh.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
They may be third world countries but it looks like the psychopath is a British citizen.

He's certainly got the taste for murder, the cowardly bastid.

I thought (and hoped) this guy would be spared.

I hesitate to say it, but I was almost certain that he wouldn't.

These sub-humans may think that they are achieving something, but the truth is that they are successfully turning more and more people against themselves.

It's a shame that our glorious leaders have reduced the size and effectiveness of our armed services, because had they not we could have done something about the problem.

The Yanks, however, still retain a very impressive defence force and, should this next threatened hostage (American) be beheaded, it might just push them into going in with all guns blazing (as they tend to do!). Of course, if that did happen, we'd be obliged to send a small token force too.

The takeover has begun.
Sadly, too many Christians think it is a sin to fight back. Sure we are to turn the other cheek when it comes to tit for tat, but no place in the Bible does it teach people to lay down and let your enemy kill you if you have a means to fight back.
Islam is the 'on the ground' army of satan. The religion of evil!

The Israelis are our frontline troops in the battle against evil islam.

Google wrote...

I asked a ‘moderate Muslim’ friend where his real allegiance lies, The United Kingdom which is the country of his birth or with Islam and what he would do if called to jihad, would he kill me if I stood in the way of his beliefs?

“Islam is not dependent on what my passport says. I live for the day when the one true God is recognized across the world, this is the hope and prayer of all Muslims. I cannot imagine myself killing people in the name of Islam, but if that is my destiny then so be it, I cannot change what has been ordained for me. You have to understand that Islam will not stop. Islam is a way of life not just a religion. It is a set of directives on how good Muslims should live their lives, even if that means using violence to forward the Islamic State. As I am a good Muslim these directives have a bearing on how I live my life both in the present and in the future. When the time comes I will do what I have to do, what I am meant to do. I would hope that we would not meet during that period of time. I assume this conversation will change our friendship, and I understand that. We had some good laughs but I doubt we will again. I am surprised that we have not had this conversation before, but now we have so there is no going back.”

Islam is the 'on the ground' army of satan. The religion of evil!”
No Islam is not evil. The evil is in the minds of the in-human thugs who use their belief in Islam as justification for their evil actions. There is also evil in those who encourage vulnerable people to join those evil organisations and commit barbaric crimes in the name of Islam.

When the day comes (and it will) when Britain is owned and run by muslims, when British men are dragged into the street and beheaded, when girls are not allowed to study and when being a Christian is a death sentence, maybe, just maybe, the do-gooders will realise that those labelled 'racists' on DIYnot were right after all.

And never forget that the outspoken "do-gooders" are examples of the strong minded people that dictatorial regimes quickly get rid of ( execute ) in case they start to speak out against or otherwise oppose the dictator.

Bush and Blair opened a pandora's box of evil when they destroyed Iraq, innocent people are now paying the price.
The obsession with getting rid of Assad meant that Britain and America were prepared to get into the gutter with some very sick people, now they are bombing the same people they armed and trained.

Bernard is right.

Islam is not evil.

Look at all the folk who follow Islam who have wholeheartedly supported the likes of Alan Henning and the other unfortunate souls who have been murdered.

Even Abu Qatada supports the release of Mr Henning and other hostages is against IS, saying that their actions are against Islam.

IS have been brutally murdering people of all faiths, including their own.

There is no moderation in islam.
Not 1200 years ago, not now and never will be.

If there was these moderates would be shouting from the rooftops from all countries in the world that has radical islam on the war path.

Bush and Blair opened a pandora's box of evil when they destroyed Iraq, innocent people are now paying the price.
The obsession with getting rid of Assad meant that Britain and America were prepared to get into the gutter with some very sick people, now they are bombing the same people they armed and trained.

Complete tosh. The evil was there festering long before b&b intervened.

Bernard is right.

Islam is not evil.

Nope, you're both wrong then.

The fundamental teachings of the islamic faith is global domination.
Kill the unbelievers at any cost. It's drummed into their heads at an early age.

Maybe what you should have said is, not ALL comfortable semi-westernised non-staunch muslims want westerners beheaded.

Technically speaking they are not following their calling. They have failed.

The foundation of the faith itself, IS EVIL.

Sad but true.
F*ck 'em

Sponsored Links
Back