Are our plans sufficient for Planning Permission?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi All,

We're in the process of having our plans drawn up on a rear facing extension.

The plans have been done, however we'd like to get peoples opinions to see if anyone has any concerns over them.

Essentially our house is "L" shaped and we are wanting to put an extension on the house to close off the remaining part of the house making it rectangular. The extension will be at the rear of the property, not overlooking our neighbours, around 1.8 metres away from the boundary.

These plans are being done for us a favour from a friend who is not 100% familiar with English planning as he lives in Scotland.

I'd really appreciate peoples thoughts on this. I've attached both the existing and proposed layouts.

Many thanks in advance.

Rik

Sponsored Links
The council website should tell you what plans are required, in particular check the scale requirements for the block plan and whether you need an Ordnance Survey location plan too.

I can't see the detail clearly enough but I assume you have specified finishes etc which will satisfy the planners.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back