intergas boilers

One thing I disagree on DIA is that punters do want a cheap but also top class job and to screw down the installer which is an impossible circle to square and I agree, they get exactly what they deserve.

Have to explain that one VC.

Intergas has no plate hx or diverter valve a bonus with any dirty system.

Unfortunately the skills level is sinking into the mire, and poor/shoddy workmanship is passed on to the notorious manufacturers.

Sponsored Links
One thing I disagree on DIA is that punters do want a cheap but also top class job and to screw down the installer which is an impossible circle to square and I agree, they get exactly what they deserve.

Have to explain that one VC.

Intergas has no plate hx or diverter valve a bonus with any dirty system.

Unfortunately the skills level is sinking into the mire, and poor/shoddy workmanship is passed on to the notorious manufacturers.

I meant the customer expects a Rolls Royce job for peanuts and is surprised when it doesn't happen. I agree with you, it serves them right when it doesn't happen. The bleating about it afterwards is what gets on my wick. I like John Ruskins 'Common Law of Business'

“There is hardly anything in the world that someone cannot make a little worse and sell a little cheaper, and the people who consider price alone are that person’s lawful prey. It’s unwise to pay too much, but it’s worse to pay too little. When you pay too much, you lose a little money — that is all. When you pay too little, you sometimes lose everything, because the thing you bought was incapable of doing the thing it was bought to do. The common law of business balance prohibits paying a little and getting a lot — it can’t be done. If you deal with the lowest bidder, it is well to add something for the risk you run, and if you do that you will have enough to pay for something better.”

Oh yes, I know about the absence of the plate etc it's just that any good boiler deserves a good start in life and not be chosen because the installer might be able to get away with not doing a thorough job.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back