Ebola poll

How concerned are you about Ebola?

• Not bothered , never going to be a problem.

Votes: 10 26.3%
  • Aware but unlikely to do anything personally , the authorities will sort it all out

Votes: 21 55.3%
  • Keeping a close eye , laying in extra foodstuffs and essentials

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Writing this from my sealed bunker

Votes: 6 15.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think due to our involvement in nuclear, bacteria and chemical warfare that was carried out at that place near Salisbury,'the name eludes me at the moment, our forces are well versed in how to dress for the occasion, I don't think they will cross themselves in the event of a death either, I reckon thats how the Spanish nurse got it, when the priest died she probably crossed herself, should have been an atheist.

Porton Down?

Sponsored Links
I think due to our involvement in nuclear, bacteria and chemical warfare that was carried out at that place near Salisbury,'the name eludes me at the moment, our forces are well versed in how to dress for the occasion, I don't think they will cross themselves in the event of a death either, I reckon thats how the Spanish nurse got it, when the priest died she probably crossed herself, should have been an atheist.

Porton Down?

You beat me to it Eddie, I just remembered, the cold catchers.

Porton Down?

You beat me to it Eddie, I just remembered, the cold catchers.

Hmm, yes some very dodgy, weird stuff went on there, esp in the cold war era.

1662.jpg

It can't be that bad; Dele looks ok.

Sponsored Links
I'm really crapping myself about the whole Ebola thing. Which is a bit worrying - because that's one of the symptoms.

If things escalate, I might consider stocking up on extra supplies. Have already got a couple of cases of Old Speckled Hen and extra Golden Virginia. Just to make sure that I'm not lacking in essential nutrients in case Asda is besieged by shelf-stripping mobs.

Why do these things always appear to start in Africa? They invented famine, AIDS - now it appears that Ebola started there too. Anyone would think that God doesn't like them.

Ebola even sounds like an African name. Can imagine a Nigerian mother introducing her eldest called Ebola and baby Dengue.

Just hope it doesn't get too far out of control, and Geldof feels the need to step in. Can't face seeing his mug on the box all the time. :(

I'm really crapping myself about the whole Ebola thing. Which is a bit worrying - because that's one of the symptoms.

If things escalate, I might consider stocking up on extra supplies. Have already got a couple of cases of Old Speckled Hen and extra Golden Virginia. Just to make sure that I'm not lacking in essential nutrients in case Asda is besieged by shelf-stripping mobs.

Why do these things always appear to start in Africa? They invented famine, AIDS - now it appears that Ebola started there too. Anyone would think that God doesn't like them.

Ebola even sounds like an African name. Can imagine a Nigerian mother introducing her eldest called Ebola and baby Dengue.

Just hope it doesn't get too far out of control, and Geldof feels the need to step in. Can't face seeing his mug on the box all the time. :(

And now the Brits are over there sorting it all out as usual and will inevitably bring it back with them and give it to their families and so on.

And now the Brits are over there sorting it all out as usual and will inevitably bring it back with them and give it to their families and so on.

Unless they get killed by friendly fire from The Yanks first. ;)

Because squeaky it is poor to think of what has been done is just to prevent ebola getting to Britain. I am sure that is not what the medics who have gone think that is why they are there

I apologise. It wasn't 100 troops, it was 750. Even more chance of bringing the virus back to Britain.

If things escalate, I might consider stocking up on extra supplies. Have already got a couple of cases of Old Speckled Hen and extra u Golden Virginia. Just to make sure that I'm not lacking in essential nutrients in case Asda is besieged by shelf-stripping mobs.

Thats where we came from, or our ancestors did some 60,000 years ago unless you are a bible pusher.

If things escalate, I might consider stocking up on extra supplies. Have already got a couple of cases of Old Speckled Hen and extra Golden Virginia. Just to make sure that I'm not lacking in essential nutrients in case Asda is besieged by shelf-stripping mobs.:(

You may want to add a few choccy bars as well , there are rumours going round that the outbreak could affect the west African coco trade thus resulting in a price rise for chocolate :rolleyes: any excuse eh?

If things escalate, I might consider stocking up on extra supplies. Have already got a couple of cases of Old Speckled Hen and extra u Golden Virginia. Just to make sure that I'm not lacking in essential nutrients in case Asda is besieged by shelf-stripping mobs.

Thats where we came from, or our ancestors did some 60,000 years ago unless you are a bible pusher.

Yes, suppose it could be an evolutionary thing. Definitely wouldn't go along with that creationist nonsense. Have got into heated discussions in the past with religious types, evolution V creationism. Even when you concede to them that there's poss room for both, they still won't have it. Insist it's their way or nothing. :rolleyes:

It's named after the ebola river, which is one of the locations it was first identified in 1976. These things happen in warm tropical climates as they are the perfect breeding grounds, i.e. you can't catch a cold at the poles.. too cold, ironically.

There we go, let the Brissel boyz sort it out, they are real clever and will know weeks in advance whether we are doomed or not - not ! 'kin Notters !

-0-

It's named after the ebola river, which is one of the locations it was first identified in 1976. These things happen in warm tropical climates as they are the perfect breeding grounds, i.e. you can't catch a cold at the poles.. too cold, ironically.

It also doesn't help that some people eat monkeys that have found dead.

Sponsored Links
Back