Washer turbo nozzle

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Anyone know if a turbo nozzle (the spinning type) will fit on the Clark pls 190, if so what make would be suitable and best performing, thanks.

Sponsored Links
A bit of a difficult one, this.....I would imagine your nozzle is the type you twist to achieve either a fan or pencil spray - the universal type that suits most applications.
Its mostly Karcher that supplies a variety of accessories, and certainly the lances aren't interchangeable.
For what its worth, the pump outlet ports are 22mm male, and many nozzles are 1/4" BSP female.
If it was mine I think I'd go for a new ebay replacement lance and hose rather than mess with your new one......is there a washer repair firm near you who you could talk too?
John :)
PS How do you find your new machine?
J.

Hi john, the machine is ok, I've done two jobs so far a block pve drive and a decking job, the decking was easy, but think I could do with more pressure for drive work which I hope to achieve by fitting the turbo nozzle as when it's on the pencil position it's good but to slow and as soon as you adjust to fan you loose a lot of pressure, I do have access to machining so I do mind any engineering work on the gun, but just want to find out which nozzle would be best. The nozzle and the stainless steel rod actually disconnect from the trigger section of the gun with a screw up hazel lock type fitting so maybe there's an option there if possible?

Sponsored Links
The only replacement rotating nozzle I have used was a Suttner one.....very expensive and fiercely effective......it was threaded 1/4 BSP female but thats all I remember about it, unfortunately.
Have a google for it, maybe?
John :)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back