Finding threads I have started and posts I have made

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
What is the easiest way of viewing a) all threads I have started on this forum and b) all posts I have replied to?

Its not obvious to me. I have clicked on my profile but all I can see is my recent activity which is not quite the same thing especially if I have deleted recent activity. In moneysaving expert and most sites it is much easier to find all threads and posts replied to.

Thanks.

Sponsored Links
Go to your profile page and click "forum" in the statistics panel.

Sorry but I'm not seeing the same thing as you. When I click on either My Profile or my handle ey143 it does go to my profile but there is nothing in the stats column which allows me to view all my threads or posts?

When you click on your username or the My Profile tag you don't see a bloody great column down the right hand side that says 'Recent Activity'? Or scroll down a bit further in the Statistics box you don't see a tag saying 'Forum'? :confused:

Sponsored Links
Top right of the screen at the top of the forums selection window is a bit which says "see new posts" and another that says "see posts I have made". Or wording to that effect.

Nozzle

Back