Rough quote for floor leveling?

Sponsored Links
I had a quote from a carpet place to do 15m2 on my concrete floor and was quoted £150 for that. That was the cheapest of three places I had asked. Hope his gives you an idea.

Yes and labor....the best thing is ask around that was the cheapest. The next was 20 more and the other was nearly 100 more lol

Sponsored Links
All depends what screed is being used?
Some screeds are £10 a unit and some are £30 a unit.

umm well it would have to be the most cost effective materials and affordable, but not so cheap as to be crap.

How far will a "unit" spread roughly?

okay so 10m sq, accounting for bad dips in the floor (of up to 10mm), would cost not more than £40, for the cheap stuff.

is cheap screed ok?

No mate.
If going on at 10mm you would use about 8 units.

A cheap screed with labour you be looking about £140

I wouldnt recommend a screed at 10mm, you might find alot of screeds will only specify they can do a certain size. If you are needing a 10mm use a screed and aggregate mix.

We use Mapei Trade Plan and cost us just over £11 a bag including the nasty. Its a brilliant screed but best to lay all in one day and on a muggy day if possible. Tends to dry a bit to quick!

Cheers,
Adam

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back