Here we go again!

Personally, I don't have a great deal of interest in what our politicians think these days.

Sponsored Links
I guess you'll now consider a couple of hundred of our MP's now 'terrorist loving' according to your logic
Few people have any problem with the Palestinians living in peaceful proximity to Israel.

So voting to recognise a Palestinian State is not a vote for terrorists.

You see the actions that security forces take against terrorists as being actions against the state, country or region where those terrorists are based.

That is what the terrorists want you to see. They hide in and launch attacks from areas of population so that the actions against terrorists can be seen as attacks on peaceful citizens.

Also they hope that a disproportionate reaction by authorities/govt/security forces fosters resentment among the population, and garners support.

So voting to recognise a Palestinian State is not a vote for terrorists.
But that's the funny thing...

Who runs Palestine?

Oh yeah - a 'group' designated as a terrorist organization by the UK amongst others :rolleyes:

So our MP's have actually voted to recognise what they define as a 'terrorist state'...

And yet others who argue the same thing are 'terrorist loving'?

As ever there is no consistency since some ignorant people always want it both ways when they define what a 'terrorist' actually is ;)

Few people have any problem with the Palestinians living in peaceful proximity to Israel.
Except Israelis of course :rolleyes:

Three-quarters of Israeli Jews oppose detail of Palestinian state

Israel should just invade and wipe it out. Use nukes and whatever force necessary.
Send them back to arab soil where they belong where they can cut each others heads off.
Its not like the arabs don't have territory. They have vast amounts in fact.

Appeasing arabs like many did with the nazi's back in the thirties is a big mistake.
Then fookers like ella will really have something to moan about.

Btw pass no remarks on what mp's in the uk do or say.
They've been running around now like headless chickens for years when it comes to foreign policy regarding the middle east.
Arze licking white paper waving chamberlin muppets the lot of them.

Its quite sinister the effect muslims have on leaders in this country considering they are still a minority.

Sponsored Links
Unsurprisingly those who bandy words around like 'terrorist loving' can't bring themselves to reply as to why the UK has recognised a state run by those they have stated are terrorists :rolleyes:

The reason of course is because their pathetic arguments have just been blown out of the water ;)

Of course the same deluded bunch will ignore the fact that yet again I state that I denounce violence from any source, because that doesn't tally with that warped viewpoint...

But do keep trying as it's hilarious showing up you clueless numpties :LOL:

Ella wrote....

"I denounce violence from any source"

That's what jerry adams and martin mcguinness used to say.
Funny thing is they never did.

Unsurprisingly those who bandy words around like 'terrorist loving' can't bring themselves to reply as to why the UK has recognised a state run by those they have stated are terrorists :rolleyes:

Bit hypocritical. Seeing as you and your mates are doing your best to promote the islamic state. :rolleyes:

I've come to the conclusion that GD forum will, eventually, be better off without me, not because I think I have little to offer. But because my, and other’s similar views, attract such vitriolic bigoted posts, and unsubstantiated diversionary accusations.
Subsequently, GD forum is little more than a hot bed of bigoted opinions. Without opposing views it might strangle itself with those comments filled with racial hatred.

So I'm staying out of the ridiculous arguments, despite feeling incensed by the opinions. In the long run, I'm hoping that GD will just whither and die. Without the bigoted comments it does seem to have little to offer and I rarely bother to look these days.

I accept any accusations of "doing nothing" is acquiescing, but it is such a tiny minority of DIY users that are bigoted and post their fanatical views in GD, and I have not been "doing nothing", which I can't expand on here. So despite the accusations from others of trolling and their threats of putting me on “ignore”, I’m doing what they have failed to do, I'm not responding to their racist taunts.
I would suggest that others that disagree with the racist diatribes consider doing likewise. Lets see how long the real trolls survive without their sustenance.

I suspect that even Joe has realised that bigoted comments does nothing for the site, hence his absence. I have noticed that advertising on the site is becoming very restricted, and I assume any associated income. Perhaps this has affected Joe's opinions?
Ennui

I've come to the conclusion that GD forum will, eventually, be better off without me, not because I think I have little to offer. But because my, and other’s similar views, attract such vitriolic bigoted posts, and unsubstantiated diversionary accusations.
Subsequently, GD forum is little more than a hot bed of bigoted opinions. Without opposing views it might strangle itself with those comments filled with racial hatred.

So I'm staying out of the ridiculous arguments, despite feeling incensed by the opinions. In the long run, I'm hoping that GD will just whither and die. Without the bigoted comments it does seem to have little to offer and I rarely bother to look these days.

I accept any accusations of "doing nothing" is acquiescing, but it is such a tiny minority of DIY users that are bigoted and post their fanatical views in GD, and I have not been "doing nothing", which I can't expand on here. So despite the accusations from others of trolling and their threats of putting me on “ignore”, I’m doing what they have failed to do, I'm not responding to their racist taunts.
I would suggest that others that disagree with the racist diatribes consider doing likewise. Lets see how long the real trolls survive without their sustenance.

I suspect that even Joe has realised that bigoted comments does nothing for the site, hence his absence. I have noticed that advertising on the site is becoming very restricted, and I assume any associated income. Perhaps this has affected Joe's opinions?
Ennui

Thanks! Bye!

Ennui

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZ8DGTd2uPI

Is that rogue hanger under another guise?

Auf Wiedersehen rogue. :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back