Here we go again!

I've come to the conclusion that GD forum will, eventually, be better off without me, not because I think I have little to offer. But because my, and other’s similar views, attract such vitriolic bigoted posts, and unsubstantiated diversionary accusations.
You mean that we, the people that may not agree with your views, are all racists? You mean that we, the the people that may not agree with your views are bigoted? You mean that we, the people that may not agree with your views are tolerant of all race, creed and religion in OUR country?

Subsequently, GD forum is little more than a hot bed of bigoted opinions. Without opposing views it might strangle itself with those comments filled with racial hatred.
There will always be opposing views, no matter where you are, talk to, or support. Racial hatred? Do you mean the Muslims that are willing to kill their own people to try and gain recognition to the rest of the world? That isn't racist, it's normal condemnation of an abhorrent act of murder. Even you might be able to understand that - and your mate Ella too.

So I'm staying out of the ridiculous arguments, despite feeling incensed by the opinions. In the long run, I'm hoping that GD will just whither and die. Without the bigoted comments it does seem to have little to offer and I rarely bother to look these days.
Trust me, you will not be missed

I accept any accusations of "doing nothing" is acquiescing, but it is such a tiny minority of DIY users that are bigoted and post their fanatical views in GD, and I have not been "doing nothing", which I can't expand on here. So despite the accusations from others of trolling and their threats of putting me on “ignore”, I’m doing what they have failed to do, I'm not responding to their racist taunts.
I would suggest that others that disagree with the racist diatribes consider doing likewise. Lets see how long the real trolls survive without their sustenance.
We are bigots because we dare to stand up to trolls like you that cannot tolerate anyone that has a different opinion? I have never put anyone on ignore because I believe in freedom of speech in my Democratically elected country - as opposed to Third world countries that rule by fear.

I suspect that even Joe has realised that bigoted comments does nothing for the site, hence his absence. I have noticed that advertising on the site is becoming very restricted, and I assume any associated income. Perhaps this has affected Joe's opinions?
Ennui
Should you wish to advertise on here, please contact admin.
Bye Bye - your views have been noted

then thrown in the bin :LOL:

Sponsored Links
You keep stating that, yet not once have you denounced Muslim violence.
How f*cking thick are you? :rolleyes:

Well here you go then...

Despite having done so many times before I'll try again...

I denounce any violence carried out in the name of any religion INCLUDING ISLAM/MUSLIMS (or whatever spelling you wish to use)...

I also denounce any violence committed by states/countries that wish to pursue their own geo-political agendas...

Care to do the same?

Go on, I dare you!

It may have escaped your attention but in the last 100 years there were a couple of events in Europe where far more atrocities were carried out...
From that came a way of sorting differences out peacefully...
You really do speak a lot of bull. The Germans and Japanese surrendered because they were forced to. Remember the big bomb in Japan?

The middle east has to do the same without the west telling them how to do it!
They haven't got the intelligence

And having a quasi western bully in its midst will prolong the process until Israel also believes in a peaceful solution...
and the Muslim countries all love peace too

Having had the good fortune to have been widely travelled, I have the ability to realise that the western way of life is as despised in certain places as much as the west appears to despise their enemies...
That's why so many of your Muslim friends want to come here and other Western countries - pathetic

Until the ignorance is lifted on all sides, this conflict will go on...
Something that we agree on. Then again, the Muslim foundation of a peaceful religion needs to look at itself. It is a few centuries behind the times

How f*cking thick are you? :rolleyes:
I must be, I keep replying to you

Well here you go then...

Despite having done so many times before I'll try again...
No you haven't - you just denounced violence per se - not extremist Islamic murder

I denounce any violence carried out in the name of any religion INCLUDING ISLAM/MUSLIMS (or whatever spelling you wish to use)...
Well done, didn't hurt eh?

I also denounce any violence committed by states/countries that wish to pursue their own geo-political agendas...

Care to do the same?

Go on, I dare you!
Of course war is futile, but, in certain circumstances, it might be deemed necessary. That would include, as you pointed out in a previous post, World wars. If it were not for a peace loving civilisation, we could all be speaking German. Now, if it transpires that we, the Western people, you know the ones, where a lot of your Muslim people want to live, roll over, then your Muslim friends would want to take over OUR democracitally elected government.

Sponsored Links
Now, if it transpires that we, the Western people, you know the ones, where a lot of your Muslim people want to live, roll over, then your Muslim friends would want to take over OUR democracitally elected government.

They have already stated publicly that, given half a chance, they would. The use of Sharia law in some parts of our country is only the thin edge of the wedge.

This is why we must never 'roll over', and allowing them to keep making small changes will only encourage them to demand more and more.

On the other hand, if we allow this to continue they may just acquire enough rope to hang themselves. I'm talking about 'rivers of blood'. Surely we don't really want that to happen, do we?

But,,, you much prefer to concentrate your vitriol on Israel , the UK and the USA. (almost to the exclusion of Arab/Muslim states.)
On a thread earlier in the year about the Gaza Strip, you wholly concentrated on the bombing of "innocent " civilians. Not once would you concede that Hamas launched their rockets from schools, hospitals and civilian centres. I seem to recall, you said they were no more than fireworks (yep fireworks with a range of up to 40Km) I don't think in that thread you ever said Hamas were wrong to keep on launching the rockets.(but just to satisfy my curiosity, I'll re-visit that thread) (assuming it wasn't pulled, like so many other threads concerning the ROP ) ;)

Muslims like ella hate the United States so much because of their success.

America only came into being a few hundred years ago and are one of the richest nations on earth.

Muslims on the other hand have been squabbling and warring with each other since the year dot and are still living in squalor. (Except of course when they migrate to the west)
Thanks mostly to their beloved child molester mohammed.
Imagine the mess America would be if it was all muslim. Every single State would be a separate country and warring with its neighbour.

What I like most off all about America is that even though the war of independence was fought against the english Crown and france fought on the side of America, when it was all over the English Crown won the trade agreements and the froggies were side lined for all eternity.
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
No wonder the froggies want the UK shakelled under eu rules and regulations today and in complete submission.

America only came into being a few hundred years ago and are one of the richest nations on earth.

Muslims on the other hand have been squabbling and warring with each other since the year dot and are still living in squalor. (Except of course when they migrate to the west)
Imagine the mess America would be if it was all muslim. Every single State would be a separate country and warring with its neighbour.

What I like most off all about America is that even though the war of independence was fought against the english Crown and france fought on the side of America, when it was all over the English Crown won the trade agreements and the froggies were side lined for all eternity.
No wonder the froggies want the UK shakelled under eu rules and regulations today and in complete submission.
Trolls, tying to reverse the defintion of trollism.
Do not respond! GD forum is awash with trolls.

But,,, you much prefer to concentrate your vitriol on Israel , the UK and the USA. (almost to the exclusion of Arab/Muslim states.)
On a thread earlier in the year about the Gaza Strip, you wholly concentrated on the bombing of "innocent " civilians. Not once would you concede that Hamas launched their rockets from schools, hospitals and civilian centres. I seem to recall, you said they were no more than fireworks (yep fireworks with a range of up to 40Km) I don't think in that thread you ever said Hamas were wrong to keep on launching the rockets.(but just to satisfy my curiosity, I'll re-visit that thread) (assuming it wasn't pulled, like so many other threads concerning the ROP ) ;)

In the interests of demonstrating an unbiased stance, how about Ellal posting a link to muslim atrocity / violence etc, for each one of "western" aggression?

Trolls, tying to reverse the defintion of trollism.
Do not respond! GD forum is awash with trolls.
............. and people that cannot spell :D
So, your answer to the solution would be?

Which is why we should leave them to it. When the oil runs out there will be nothing in the middle east of any interest to us, and we can leave it to its own devices once and for all.

They've never shown any gratitude for our rescuing them in two world wars, and they've never forgiven us for trouncing them at Agincourt! Also, they still feel a bit sore that French was never adopted as the principal international language: English took that prize (although, it has to be admitted, due to America's influence rather than our own).

If your so bothered by it, why don't you catch a flight to Turkey, then cross the border into Syria and you can then help these cretins who'd plot to destroy our Western way of life. Don't let the beheadings of innocents abroad sway your decision to leave as quickly as possible.
Which clone are you?

Oh that's right...The one whose fellow countrymen didn't have the bottle to cut mummy's apron strings :rolleyes:

What a bunch of pussies!
Back to the original thread. You still haven't said anywhere that you denounce the beheadings of innocent people that tried to help out in your beloved third world country. Yes I know that you stated that all violence, even Muslim / Islamic violence is wrong, but go on, condemn the two Islamic thugs that murdered Lee Rigby just because he was a soldier.Condemn the Islamic protesters in London wearing fake bombs and holding placards saying ' death to all Infidels
https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20060624182923AAD3xzn
We, the people of a tolerant country, allow people like you and your ilk to live here and have a voice. That would never happen in your Utopia.
Until Islam gets into the 21st century, there will never be peace.It might take centuries to achieve this and until this happens, you and your kind will still live in a world where you can live the Western world, yet, still criticise us.

Sponsored Links
Back