Here ya go GD faithful....

noseall";p="3237905 said:
What seems to be overlooked when looking at the contribution to our economy made by EU migrants, is the fact that a lot of the money they earn gets sent to their home.
Yeah AFTER they have paid their tax. :rolleyes:[/

Which they can claim back when they go back home in the tax year. Round here we have a high percentage of Eastern Europeans who have flooded the area with cheap labour on the land, where 10 years ago there were loads of small local gangs on piece work rates now we have none. Of course, they can work for less, when there's say four sharing a house contributing to shared rent bills etc as opposed to one of our own who is supporting families in the same sized house on one wage. And the most humiliating thing of all is these people are then told they don't want the work and that's why the foreigners are here! Who used to get the work done before they arrived? This report doesn't take into account the people who have been pushed out of work and into benefits because of a flood of immigration.

Sponsored Links
you have made your position clear - there is a rate at which you will now say "No, thank you." So what is it?
I work in an environment whereby I give a price. It is either accepted or it is not. Which means I either pay the mortgage and feed the kids or I dont.

Tough world innit.

you have made your position clear - there is a rate at which you will now say "No, thank you." So what is it?
I work in an environment whereby I give a price. It is either accepted or it is not. Which means I either pay the mortgage and feed the kids or I dont.

Tough world innit.

No answer.

You would let your kids starve?

Sponsored Links
So, you have a rate then?

My point being, if the rate at which you can earn is below that which you can support your family at, do you keep working, and still slide inexorably down the plug hole?

So, you have a rate then?

My point being, if the rate at which you can earn is below that which you can support your family at, do you keep working, and still slide inexorably down the plug hole?
If it is a means to an end yes.

Many people in business have to work at a loss or struggle through hard times in order to bear fruit later on.
Beg steal and borrow but don't cave in.

My gripe is with people who have never worked or never intend to.

On which we agree.

However, the ingress of cheap labour is reaching the level at which the "average" worker is becoming unemployable. You ought to cross your fingers that it doesn't swallow you up, too.

THAT is the fear that is presenting itself to many, many honest workers across this land.

Strange then that an EU immigrant working for the NMW (and working over 30 hrs a week) is entitled to working tax credits. If he has a family back home, he can also claim family working tax credits and family allowance. Probably claiming more in "benefits" than he actually pays in tax. So just how do people come up with such figures when it's a load of bunkum. If researched properly, the government just ain't going to release the figures for tax credits and family allowance paid to these EU immigrants. (because they just don't want us to know the truth)

Probably claiming more in "benefits" than he actually pays in tax.
Are you blind, blinkered or just unable to read?

"EU migrants contribute more to the UK in taxes than they receive in benefits and services, according to new research."

Is it a load of "bunkum" 'cause your racist GD buddies say it is or do YOU have a valid argument?

So EU migrants contribute £4.4bn (if that's true) but non EU migrants make a negative contribution of £118bn, so a loss of £113,6bn. What a bargain :rolleyes:

Serious question - at which hourly rate would you say "Fook that - I'm not working for that!"
Serious!
You've got to be a in a larf!

You honestly believe that some of our third and fourth generation, sink estate scroungers would actually consider working?

I work for myself and have been in a position where I have worked for decent profit but have also been in a position where I have worked at a loss. Ho hum.

Bet you've never worked for 4 months for absolutely nothing. I have.. more fool me.

And the polytwitcians have been very quite about that little revelation haven't they. Oh, and so has nosey :LOL:
On the contrary, I find the figures as alarming as anyone else.

However, the gist of my post i.e.....
I've always said our home grown scroungers cost us more than our Euro cousins..
was to ruffle a few feathers regards the GDK's incessant dig at our Euro neighbours whilst ignoring the fact that our own born and bred scroungers cost our country more.

Blinkered, bigoted, selective and abhorrent - sums up the GDK.

Oh and a wee bit thick.

I do enjoy it when these news stories emerge so I can watch the klan squirm. A bit like when I was proved correct when that bloke ate his beloved dog. :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back