Want to feel sick?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
That's quite horrific.
Definitely throw away the keys. Probably just by chance the camera caught her in action.
Did the child survive?

Wouldn't it be best if people like that were just quietly disposed of?

Absolutely sickening. It should be dropped into a vat of acid. :cry:

Sponsored Links
Very sickening indeed.

Having watched it, it made me think about the many other defenceless kids in the hands of f*cking animals like that. Shameful stuff.

Execution.

Very sickening indeed.

Having watched it, it made me think about the many other defenceless kids in the hands of f*cking animals like that. Shameful stuff.

Execution.

Yes. Bring back hanging.

Although public opinion seems to be generally against it, the way things are going these days I have a feeling that it will, one day, be brought back through necessity.

i was going to pass a comment about ballance and maybe not what it seems but-------

---when i watched it evil pure evil :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

And if you were the parents of the child what would your reaction be after seeing the video and next seeing the babysitter?

And if you were the parents of the child what would your reaction be after seeing the video and next seeing the babysitter?

it wouldnt happen with that evidence she would be arrested without bail
i am not a violent person and have never struck the first blow but--------------------- :evil: :evil: :evil:

The nanny is said to now be confined to a wheelchair and is being fed through tubes, according to Sowentan Live.

Police are considering upgrading the charge against Tumuhiirwe to attempted murder, the Afro Cosmopolitan reports.

Tumuhiirwe is due to re-appear in court on December 8.

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
Fcking good on her father, and good on the police for dropping assault charges against him after seeing what she'd done.
Imagine what would have happened to him in this poxy country.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ribs-child-sick-ate-dinner.html#ixzz3KYEDQALF
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

• Thanks
Reactions: JBR
While back here in the civilised UK, the latest estimate is that 1/2 million children suffer from some form of abuse each year.

The nanny is said to now be confined to a wheelchair and is being fed through tubes, according to Sowentan Live.

Police are considering upgrading the charge against Tumuhiirwe to attempted murder, the Afro Cosmopolitan reports.

Tumuhiirwe is due to re-appear in court on December 8.

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
Fcking good on her father, and good on the police for dropping assault charges against him after seeing what she'd done.
Imagine what would have happened to him in this poxy country.

A common sense decision by the courts that is all too uncommon in this country. I think it is perfectly acceptable for the father to react like that and, yes, in Broken Britain he would have been the one to go to jail.

While back here in the civilised UK, the latest estimate is that 1/2 million children suffer from some form of abuse each year.

Great statistic, but we're on about violence. Child abuse covers different negative behaviour, only a proportion of which is actual physical harm. Other forms of abuse are emotional abuse, neglect and sexual abuse. So the total for actual violent physical abuse will be nowhere near 1/2 million.

http://www.safeguardingchildren.co.uk/section-1.html

Also, what are the stats for child physical abuse in Africa? Are you saying that The UK is even remotely as dangerous as Africa, per capita?

UK - one in fourteen children aged between 11 & 17 have/do suffer physical abuse

Can't compare a country and a continent!

No, I'm not saying that UK is dangerous/not dangerous - I'm simply taking issue with your original comment which you seem to suggest that Africa = Unspeakable savagery.

Your reference to an entire continent is also unusual - total estimated population of 1.07 billion in 62 countries from Tunisia to South Africa to Tristan da Cunha

All covered by your single statement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back