Is RNreindeer really dropclanger?

Is RNreindeer really dropclanger

• Yes, I recognise the patern - excessive quotes, abuse, never answers a question,

Votes: 11 100.0%
  • No, just another troll

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sponsored Links
Yep. Same lefty waffle, superior, patronising attitude and as you say Squeaky, the multiple quotes complete with long, mind-numbing replies are a dead giveaway.

Reindeer = dropclanger = redherring

You should have another option :
Who gives a rodents rectum.
Personally, he is no worse than Ella

Sponsored Links
I'm with Gas, who gives a hoot?

I'll take a wild stab here, but I'm guessing RN is an adult.
Doesn't it at least slightly annoy your adult brain that he (?) vehemently denies his(?) previous alter-egos, like his(?) life depends on it?

IMO, it's pretty pitiful that any adult feels the need to continue devising new persona.

I voted 'Yes', along with six others so far, but I'd go further and suggest that not only is RNR DC, but he/she is also several others who have since disappeared. How many? I don't know; I've lost count.

I'm with Gas, who gives a hoot?

I'll take a wild stab here, but I'm guessing RN is an adult.
Doesn't it at least slightly annoy your adult brain that he (?) vehemently denies his(?) previous alter-egos, like his(?) life depends on it?

IMO, it's pretty pitiful that any adult feels the need to continue devising new persona.

:LOL: :LOL: Does my vote count?

You're nearly there again brigadier. Except that I've not denied anything.
Although I have certainly been obtuse occasionally.
But from my experience my existence (well that of RNreindeer) does depend on my acceptance or denial of any alter-ego.

I'm now about to sign my own death warrant, again.

If I remember, RedHerring was "dissapeared" to coin a South American term. I use the term because when one is banned fom DIYnot, there is no announcement. The only people aware of the banning are that particular poster and Admin. To everyone else it just seems that the poster has drifted away, for whatever reason.
Additionally Admin retain that banned posters posts and it's not possible to request Admin to remove them because one no-longer has access, in that posters ego, to contact Admin.

When RogueHanger (and other previous incarnations) accepted that he was RedHerring re-incarnated he too was "disappeared". Ad Infintum.

So my life (well that pertaining to DIYnot, I do have other interests, surprisingly) does rather depend on my denial or acceptance of any alter-ego.
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Cue the character assasinations again. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

But I'm flattered to have made the headlines again, maybe for the wrong reasons. :LOL: :LOL:
I'll console myself with the fact that the same old tactics of the pathetic posters have been employed, yet again. When the argument is lost they seek to have the poster "disappeared". :LOL: :LOL:

Maybe, I'll be back, as Arnie. :LOL: :LOL: Only because I so enjoy annoying you lot, when I have the time and inclination.

I now amuse myself with the imagination of the Squeakys, Whitespirits, LMBs, JBRs, etc, scurrying to alert Admin that I'm really a previously banned poster. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: If you could see yourselves. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

You should have another option :
Who gives a rodents rectum.
Precisely, Gasman.
One has to ask oneself "why do they care?"
There can be only one reason: they seek to have the poster removed because they don't like his reasoning. They can't address his arguments, so let's get rid. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I certainly don't want you removed as I see you as a bit of of entertainment and tbh I didn't know that people were removed when admitting to previous personas.

I certainly don't want you removed as I see you as a bit of of entertainment and tbh I didn't know that people were removed when admitting to previous personas.
So accepting that comment at face value. What was your motive for the thread?

boring troll... nothing else to add. Apart from the fact I hope it is not an adult.

Sponsored Links
Back