russel brand end the drugs war

So who's values would you ask them to follow?

Russell Brand is a UK citizen and has certain values

Nigel Farage is a UK citizen and has certain values

which set of values would you like the incomers to follow?

Sponsored Links
They may have the same problems as us but the reaction to the problem could hardly be more different!

Why are they frightened of public transport? When I'm on a bus or tube, its my sphincter that tightens if one gets on with a rucksack. :LOL:

Maybe if people didn't pussyfoot around with them so much, they might be less inclined to cause trouble. Because, lets face it, whether it's their country, or someone else's, trouble seems to follow these poor, misunderstood 'victims'. That's all that's on the news these days, terrorism, plots and wars. Big problems for our future.

This is going around in circles. I'm off to a pub quiz, so will have to save it for another day.

Sponsored Links
A bit of a change of tune, isn't it.

I thought they were all on benefit.
That is, not counting the spud growers subsidies to bring their 'wages' up to enough to live on.
Immigrants have always been used, or imported specially, to keep down wages.
Whose fault is that?
I'm sure they wouldn't mind being paid properly.
What about our own white trash who aren't even intelligent enough to pick spuds nor realise how thick they are?

How do immigrants obtain a taxi licence or a corner shop other than legitimately buying it or starting a corner shop successfully from scratch?

The UK is a Christian country so they should follow Christian values and respect them.
If not then they should sod off.

I'd like to see muslims unveil themselves wearing a T shirt with something like "I'llridewiththeinfidel" emblazoned across the front and back.
That would be a more meaningfull gesture of solidarity.

The UK is a Christian country

Oh it really isn't. Unless you include anyone who never goes to church or even watches songs of praise but just ticks a default box.
And you can certainly exclude yourself, not the slightest whiff of Christianity from you

in 10 mins on bbc3 at 2100
again at 0040
the wednesday [after tuesday midnight] at 00.10 and 03 00

and because farage has been mentioned
ch4 at 22 00 steph and dom[from gogglebox]meet nigel farage

I'd like to see muslims unveil themselves wearing a T shirt with something like "I'llridewiththeinfidel" emblazoned across the front and back.
That would be a more meaningfull gesture of solidarity.
That would never happen because their so called religion of peace is full of hypocrisy.

The UK is a Christian country

Oh it really isn't. Unless you include anyone who never goes to church or even watches songs of praise but just ticks a default box.
And you can certainly exclude yourself, not the slightest whiff of Christianity from you[/quote]
So you are a believer? In what? Your so called faith?

Stop taking it personal. 95% of them are retarded f**kwits.
Hi from one of the 95%. So, you might well be a follower of RB. Would that be because he has money and kept reiterating that he was a comedian? He might think so. He tried to make fun of ALL politicians, but was quickly denounced by members of the audience. Farage stood up to his myopic banter, even when the lady with a strange coloured hair gave her opinion.
RB is about as much use as an ashtray on a motorbike.

The UK is a Christian country so they should follow Christian values and respect them.
If not then they should sod off.

And which particular branch of Christianity do you follow?

Ironic really that Christ was a Jew from the middle east - might find it difficult to get into the UK today?

And, on a patriotic note, St. George was born in what is now Turkey so if a few of you tolerant individuals get your way, The son of God and our patron saint aren't getting past Calais!

Sponsored Links
Back