Boiler Installatio price?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, I have a boiler to be lifted on to a wall and connected up.

It's part of a new extension, and all, if not most of the pipes are already in the right place.
Holes have already been drilled for the flue etc.
I just need someone to connect it up and give me a safety certificate.

(floorboards are already lifted to inspect any gas pipes).

any ideas?

Sponsored Links
Providing it's as simple as you make out which it never usually is with a vaillant, a power flush, a filter I would want about £2000 + vat.

Sponsored Links
Providing it's as simple as you make out which it never usually is with a vaillant, a power flush, a filter I would want about £2000 + vat.
thats quite a pay packet...
hows about, bolting 5 pipes, connecting the flue and then tesing?

the pipes are all PVC, and the template is ready for the new boiler to hang imediately

Can't connect plastic pipes to a boiler. Even a simple electrician like me knows that.

any ideas?

I would do it for maybe £250 - £300. I assume you will wire it up after the hanging, and I have left

But who will fill the system,, check for leaks, cleanse system, repair inevitable leaks, inhibit water, commission, register with gas Safe?

Hi, I have a boiler to be lifted on to a wall and connected up.

It's part of a new extension, and all, if not most of the pipes are already in the right place.
Holes have already been drilled for the flue etc.

(floorboards are already lifted to inspect any gas pipes).

any ideas?
£5667.96 p plus the dreaded. Free next month?

thats quite a pay packet...
hows about, bolting 5 pipes, connecting the flue and then tesing?

the pipes are all PVC, and the template is ready for the new boiler to hang imediately

I hope not. 1 meter of copper required on all boilers pal🙈

Ste, you tell me mate what your looking to pay? Cause tbh mate I think you have an exact sum in your mind ?

Most SE lads would want £600 plus vat hope this helps.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back