How it's made

Yawn.....

That's interesting Diane2. Do you think it is mainly a man thing? When I am sitting there glued to watching How it's made, Squeakette pays no attention to it at all. I have tried my best but she just finds it boring.
I was dismantling my toys with a screwdriver at the age of five, just to see if I could get them back together again.

Or were you yawning at the pork pies? :LOL: :LOL:

the pies.... :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
The Microlite one worried me...... a few poles, hooks and some cable. Don't fancy that myself

I once worked in a place that made sliced meat like cooked thin ham.

I have never eaten the stuff since.

Sponsored Links
Just wait until Eddiem tells you about when he worked in a coleslaw factory.. :confused:

Just wait until Eddiem tells you about when he worked in a coleslaw factory.. :confused:

It was the same factory. We made a range of filth!

You forgot about my stint as a seatbelt stalk assembler... that was pretty boring too or indeed my role as temporary traffic light turner on and offer.

I once worked in a place that made sliced meat like cooked thin ham.

I have never eaten the stuff since.

Worked in a place that used scrapings from cows heads to make steak.

It was a mushy white substance which was coloured red then frozen into billets.
Then a machine press forced the billets into a shape that when sliced at the bandsaw, looked just like steak slicing's.

Then nicely packed for Tesco in attractive boxes for the masses to drool over.

, Squeakette pays no attention to it at all. I have tried my best but she just finds it boring.
Which one of you plays the 'bloke'?

Your missus.

:LOL:

When I saw nauseall's post, I thought he had got this forum mixed up with some kind of ladyboy dating site that he undoubtably uses. I'm guessing that those would be the sort of questions they would need to ask each other on there. :LOL:

More likely that he's just attention seeking. Again. Best to ignore.

(Just to give him some extra annoyance, I've thanked your post. ;) )

Sponsored Links
Back