Paris

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can't have two prize forum idiots, that would be bonkers.

I think Johnmelad and Norcs ought to have an "idiot-off".

Sponsored Links
PRAT Condell
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gYq2DQG1zI lol this bloke is an idiot.No mention of kosher?He states that he is an atheist yet totally supports the jews and Israel?wtf?

So do I. The Jews, unlike the ROP, are concerned only with their own security and not the takeover of the world.

Incidentally, it's funny how DC's posts are like buses: they never come one at a time! :LOL:

So do I. The Jews, unlike the ROP, are concerned only with their own security and not the takeover of the world.
It's funny though, that when you are looking to condemn Muslims you are quick to pounce on the Halal animal slaughter method bandwagon but go strangely mute in respect of the same slaughter method the Jewish faith prefers.

This only seeks to dilute your whole anti-Muslim ethos and makes you all look like prats.

They look like prats, because they are.
What you lot know about the Jewish faith and Israel, could be written on a postage stamp in capital letters.

Sponsored Links
They look like prats, because they are.
What you lot know about the Jewish faith and Israel, could be written on a postage stamp in capital letters.

I don't think PERSECUTED would fit.

PRAT Condell
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gYq2DQG1zI lol this bloke is an idiot.No mention of kosher?He states that he is an atheist yet totally supports the jews and Israel?wtf?

Incidentally, it's funny how DC's posts are like buses: they never come one at a time! :LOL:
I take it that your "so do I" refers to being an atheist and totally supporting jews and Israel.
Now we understand where your antipathy towards Islam and muslims emanates from. Your adoption of all the racist diatribes reinforces your previously formulated prejudice.
You're as bad as johnmeliar, pretending that your prejudice is born out of animal welfare, historical experience, topical discussion, etc, and all along it was based on the creation, retention, expansion and development of Israel.

I might have a look back to see if you made any dopey posts about Halal meat compared to Kosher meat.

I can easily guess that you've thwanked a few.

Incidentally, you never read my posts, so they could all be identical and you'd never know. :rolleyes:

Of course that means they swear an oath of allegiance to Queen and country and hold high the banner of the Ulster Protestant faith.
Nocon demonstrating his christian tolerance to all sects again. :rolleyes:

Why does he bother posting? It only makes him look more dopey with each post.

Back to school reports:
I bet nocon's mentioned something like:
"This lad doesn't need a RE teacher. He needs a missionary."

Of course that means they swear an oath of allegiance to Queen and country and hold high the banner of the Ulster Protestant faith.

Back to school reports:

I'm welcoming them in and you're still not happy. :LOL:

Quite so RNReindeer, norcon seems determined to make himself even more horrible with each post.

Back to school reports:

Yeah, on condition that everyone converts to Ulster Protestantism :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Have you always been a totalitarian? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Or is it something that you're developing? :rolleyes:

Back to school reports:

Yeah, on condition that everyone converts to Ulster Protestantism :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

We don't want to rule the world.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=my-cSFB3imA

Back to school reports:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=my-cSFB3imA[/QUOTE]

What's this?
Suffering from the same as, or trying to better, johnmeliar by demonstrating how you're incapable of explaining yourself, so you resort to youtube videos. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

It's going to be a well-fought contest between you and johnmeliar to see who deserves the crown for forum idiot. :LOL: :LOL:

Back to school reports:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=my-cSFB3imA[/QUOTE]

What's this?
Suffering from the same as, or trying to better, johnmeliar by demonstrating how you're incapable of explaining yourself, so you resort to youtube videos. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

It's going to be a well-fought contest between you and johnmeliar to see who deserves the crown for forum idiot. :LOL: :LOL:

That crowns already been taken.
Calls himself reindeer these days. :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back