Paris

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sharia teaches that homosexuality is a vile form of fornication, punishable by death

If you are a Christian, or a Jew, please have a look at Leviticus 20.13 and you will find that your religious book prescribes the same.

Sponsored Links
Christians have long ceased to accept many Old Testament statements such as that. Unlike the ROP, Christians move with the times and live in the 20th Century.

Atheists, of course, are even more enlightened and don't believe any of this religious codswallop!

JBR, you are confused.

First you say what's in the book, as if everyone follows the book, then you say lots of people don't follow the book.

I think you will find that very few people have been executed by religious courts recently, though there have been many attacks, and some murders, by homophobes, of whom an unknown number are atheists.

Sponsored Links
JBR, you are confused.

First you say what's in the book, as if everyone follows the book, then you say lots of people don't follow the book.

I think you will find that very few people have been executed by religious courts recently, though there have been many attacks, and some murders, by homophobes, of whom an unknown number are atheists.

Google wrote..
"On August 15, 2004, 16-year-old Ateqeh Rajabi, was hanged in public in the northern Iranian town of Neka. Her crime was to have sex with her boyfriend. She had no lawyer, nor could her family find one willing to defend her. The capriciousness of the judge rather than a strict interpretation of the Qur'an contributed to her death. She had talked back to the judge, Haji Reza'i, who later remarked that he would not have ordered her execution had it not been for her "sharp tongue."[2]

In December 2004, Leyla, a 19-year-old girl with a mental age of eight, was sentenced to death for "acts contrary to chastity." The sentencing judge ordered her to be flogged before execution. Her situation was lamentable. When she was eight, her mother forced her into prostitution, letting her be raped repeatedly. She was later sold as a temporary wife (mut'a, sigha), legal in Twelver Shi‘ite law which allows temporary wives to be contracted for set periods ranging from one hour to ninety-nine years. Thirteen-year-old Zhila Izadi also received a death sentence—later commuted—after being impregnated by her older brother.

- In 13 countries around the world, all of them Muslim, people who openly espouse atheism or reject the official state religion of Islam face execution under the law, according to a detailed study issued on Tuesday."

I'd advise you to stay clear of these countries if you want to promote atheism...
Afghanistan, Iran, Malaysia, Maldives, Mauritania, Nigeria, Pakistan, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, Sudan, United Arab Emirates and Yemen.

Norcon's C&P has no relevance

Sharia teaches that homosexuality is a vile form of fornication, punishable by death

If you are a Christian, or a Jew, please have a look at Leviticus 20.13 and you will find that your religious book prescribes the same.

Yes it has relevance. It shows islam for the backward, evil ideology that it is.
Or do you deny that?
http://tinyurl.com/my9nkz9

Hanged from a crane aged 16. The work of evil islam and your beloved mullahs that you seek to support.

• Thanks
Reactions: JBR
you must try not to make up lies about me.

Remind me, how many millions were killed by the "civilised" "Christian" countries of Western Europe during the 20th century?

Deleting the posts won't help you.
When you walk past a mullah this morning and eye ball him just remember these fckers are doing nothing to stop the spread of evil islam.

This has relevance. It shows Northern Ireland for the backward, evil province that it is.
Or do you deny that?

The work of evil Ulster and your beloved extremists that you seek to support.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McMahon_killings

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2014/sep/03/man-arrested-england-ulster-loyalist-murders

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/49696.stm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ulster_Defence_Association

In very much the same way that you speak of some of the people who do not share your religious and ethnic background.

JBR, you are confused.

Google wrote..
"On August 15, 2004, 16-year-old Ateqeh Rajabi, was hanged in public in the northern Iranian town of Neka. Her crime was to have sex with her boyfriend. She had no lawyer, nor could her family find one willing to defend her. The capriciousness of the judge rather than a strict interpretation of the Qur'an contributed to her death. She had talked back to the judge, Haji Reza'i, who later remarked that he would not have ordered her execution had it not been for her "sharp tongue."[2]

In December 2004, Leyla, a 19-year-old girl with a mental age of eight, was sentenced to death for "acts contrary to chastity." The sentencing judge ordered her to be flogged before execution. Her situation was lamentable. When she was eight, her mother forced her into prostitution, letting her be raped repeatedly. She was later sold as a temporary wife (mut'a, sigha), legal in Twelver Shi‘ite law which allows temporary wives to be contracted for set periods ranging from one hour to ninety-nine years. Thirteen-year-old Zhila Izadi also received a death sentence—later commuted—after being impregnated by her older brother.

- In 13 countries around the world, all of them Muslim, people who openly espouse atheism or reject the official state religion of Islam face execution under the law, according to a detailed study issued on Tuesday."

I'd advise you to stay clear of these countries if you want to promote atheism...
Afghanistan, Iran, Malaysia, Maldives, Mauritania, Nigeria, Pakistan, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, Sudan, United Arab Emirates and Yemen.
He's more than confused.
This is not the first time he's quoted Google.

Google is a search engine!
It doesn't (as far as I am aware) have or publish opinions on topical debates.
The process is:
You use google to search for what you want.
Then you use the links to take you to where you hope to find what you are looking for.
Then, when you are happy with what you have found, you use that link to support your argument.

What you're doing is like asking the library asistant where to find a book, finding the book, finding the page, then telling everyone that the library assistant said: "......"

Get some education, then come back to the discussion with your arguments and supporting evidence.

It is becoming more difficult to decide who should be the forum idiot.

Sorry, noseall, we need a few crowns.......hang on a bit.....
how about a few titles.
We could have the heavyweight idiot, the middleweight idiot, the lightweight idiot.
We could even have the featherweight idiot. :cool:
I fancy johnmeliar for the heavyweight, nocon for the middle weight, JBR is probably only a featherweight, so who's in for the lightweight?
:LOL: :LOL:

Jeez.Some people really will go all out to support a religion (ROP) that has nothing good going for it, and only negative impacts wherever it goes for settled, indigenous populations.

Come on all you apologists (JohnD, Newboy, peteleach, etc, etc) - here's a tough one for you - tell us all what's good about islam? What positive things does that religion bring to the Western table. We've told you the bad aspects that are all coming home to roost - now, no BS, lets have the good side as you see it?

Over to you - but just keep to the subject. No BS.

• Thanks
Reactions: JBR
Are you thus stating that 1.3 billion people on this planet are hell bent on the destruction of all other humans? If so, then what is the solution?

I don't think there is anything good going for it; much the same as any other theist religion.
Religion was invented to control the masses by fear.
The fact that Christianity has been watered down to keep a few remaining believers merely proves that it was a nonsense.
The powers that be now have other means to control us - amongst others a different kind of fear, also possibly made up.

Because the leaders of islam maintain the fear and barbarism is no justification to think that all muslims believe the fear and barbarism is good.
Being executed for having a 'sharp tongue' is a pretty good reason to keep yours blunt.

Does any one equate the little old lady, who lives up the street and goes to church every Sunday, with, for example, the despicable McGuinness because they follow the same religion and one of them uses it as an excuse for violence?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back