Recommendation please.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, iam looking for a six way BSS grid switch for my kitchen and they all seem to be very similar. I was going to use MK Aspect, but before i part with an arm and leg, would anyone recommend an alternative?

Many thanks,

DS

Sponsored Links
I've found MK to be good. They're reliable, the terminals are big enough to accept 2no. 4.0mm² conductors and they have switches printed with every legend I've ever required.

They are also available in either black or white rockers and have a wide range of grid plates to match every style of kitchen.

They are pretty much an industry standard so replacement parts will be available for many years to come should they ever be required.

Sponsored Links
Thanks chaps, i was 'brought up' on MK so tend to have doubts about anything else !

TTC, i will try to get my hands on some Click stuff for a good look at the quality.

Regards,

DS

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back