Switchmaster blue box VA1 - HW but no CH

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi All,

Last night i noticed that all radiators are cold, went to see valve an it was sitting on HW but didn't turn to HW&CH, when i manually turn the valve to HW&CH all radiators went hot and after reaching set temperature it come back to HW, when temperature went below set one and CH should turn on, it didn't turn.

so is not turning to HW&CH position but when i turn in manualy then it turn to only HW ????

Please Help,

Regards

Sponsored Links
Its had it and you will not get parts for a switch master whole valve needs changing

Nice synchron motor, but I don't think it fits your valve. Might be wrong but I've never heard of it.

Sponsored Links
Not been able to get a brand new blue switch master for at least 16 years only the odd one that was left on a shelf . Also when they get changed switch master has 6 wires as opposed to the stand 5 wire valves with colours also different . There has been numerous threads on this on here over the years

Links in this post may contain affiliate links for which DIYnot may be compensated.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back