god.my invisible friend.

I don't think Gay Byrne could argue with Stephen Fry's comments. He would have been shot down by being asked to prove it. Having recently lost my mother, who was a staunch catholic, i'm glad she had her faith as it helped her through some very bleak times.

Sponsored Links
I don't think Gay Byrne could argue with Stephen Fry's comments. He would have been shot down by being asked to prove it. Having recently lost my mother, who was a staunch catholic, i'm glad she had her faith as it helped her through some very bleak times.

I'm sorry to hear that gigz.

Once you mention "little children suffering " that's meant to have all the believers scurrying away in horror and shame.
Gay Byrne to his credit kept a dignified silence.

Usually that provokes the response from believers that "God is testing us."

To which I would respond,,, "Over ten thousand years and he's still at the testing stage?"

Once man proves how matter is created from nothing then he can start gobbing off.
That's a fair point but it's not usually non believers that do the gobbing off is it - it's the other way around. If the church had its way we wouldn't even be looking for an explanation for matter or have looked for the many scientific discoveries made so far. All far too ungodly.

Sponsored Links
Once man proves how matter is created from nothing then he can start gobbing off.
That's a fair point but it's not usually non believers that do the gobbing off is it - it's the other way around. If the church had its way we wouldn't even be looking for an explanation for matter or have looked for the many scientific discoveries made so far. All far too ungodly.

If the church had its way the sun would be orbiting the Earth, and God help anyone who disagreed!

Sorry to hear that fella. As a total non believer, I have no problem at all if people want to find comfort in something. I just hope that your Mum didn't suffer.

If the church had its way the sun would be orbiting the Earth, and God help anyone who disagreed!

Considering the bible says there was night and day before the sun was made, I'm not sure where to start.

He is going to appear, and every eye shall see him.

Did you stop taking the medication you were prescribed? Can I suggest you get back to taking it.

what i said i can back up whith scripture. believe it or not thats up to you.

Revelation 1:7King James Version (KJV)

7 Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.

Did you stop taking the medication you were prescribed? Can I suggest you get back to taking it.

7 Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.

Let's forget about the future for a moment and look at the past.
Which creation sequence do you believe to be true?

Get it right, it's inlet, compression, ignition, exhaust. ;)

Or suck, squeeze, bang, blow. :LOL:

• Thanks
Reactions: JBR
Get it right, it's inlet, compression, ignition, exhaust. ;)

Or suck, squeeze, bang, blow. :LOL:

I bow to your superior knowledge of the infernal combustion engine.......

;)

Let's forget about the future for a moment and look at the past.
Which creation sequence do you believe to be true?

planet earth
water
light= first day
atmosphere=seconday
dry land
grass,herb,tree=third day
the moon,the lesser light to rule the night.including the stars.fourth day
sea creatures
fowl,birds ect fifth day
cattle,creepimg thing,beasts,land animals
man= sixth day

women was made from man. some time after

thats my take on it, not saying i am 100% right.

Sponsored Links
Back