As requested earlier

If you can't acknowledge the differences between western culture and theirs then you're the one who's off your head not norcon.
How did you arrive at this conclusion?

Go back to bed for an hour muppet.

Sponsored Links
If you can't acknowledge the differences between western culture and theirs then you're the one who's off your head not norcon.

He is well able to tell the difference between one and the other, what he can't do (Veritaphobia) is accept the truth.

Nose-ache and the truth are long term strangers. :mrgreen:

If you can't acknowledge the differences between western culture and theirs.
Yes, here in the west we are lucky enough to have things like aeroplanes making it easier for western psychopaths to murder 150 people in one go.

Sponsored Links
How did you arrive at this conclusion?
By reading your posts where you constantly ignore the plight of women in the arab/muslim culture, and the atrocities committed against them in some of those countries on an all too regular basis. And disregard the instances that are brought up on here by belittling the sources.
There's no such thing as a perfect society and ours has got many faults as you often point out, but it's a hell of a lot better than the likes of Pakistan for example.
I personally don't have anything against immigration, as long as the immigrants want to integrate properly.
It's the ones who want to bring their backward medieval cultures with them I've got big problems with, I'm not alone, far from it.
The muppets will have their say. dckhead.

If you can't acknowledge the differences between western culture and theirs.
Yes, here in the west we are lucky enough to have things like aeroplanes making it easier for western psychopaths to murder 150 people in one go.
There you go again, comparing the actions of one individual to the actions of a whole society. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

By reading your posts where you constantly ignore the plight of women in the arab/muslim culture, and the atrocities committed against them.
In what way am I ignoring the plight of these women?

Do you think that by criticising the perpetrators of the crimes against these women on an internet forum that you are doing something noble and meaningful?

Are you drunk? :rolleyes:

By refusing to acknowledge it in your eagerness to pooh pooh norcons and others posts.
Do you think that by criticising the perpetrators of the crimes against these women on an internet forum that you are doing something noble and meaningful?
I was going to say don't be stupid. But that would clearly be a futile request.

By reading your posts where you constantly ignore the plight of women in the arab/muslim culture, and the atrocities committed against them.
In what way am I ignoring the plight of these women?

Are you drunk? :rolleyes:

Do you think that by constantly defending the perpetrators you are doing something noble?

Are you high on drugs? :rolleyes:

Islam: Making a True Difference in the World - One Body at a time. :evil:

Casualties. The attacks resulted in the deaths of 2,996 people, including the 19 hijackers and 2,977 victims. The victims included 246 on the four planes (from which there were no survivors), 2,606 in New York City in the towers and on the ground, and 125 at the Pentagon.

Fck it you're right, let's all go back to the dark ages? Then there'll be no problem integrating all these backward cnts from wherever they come from into wherever they want to settle. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Back